Post Your Pets

You guys have some of the cutest dogs and cats I have ever seen, now my hubby wants to get a dog either like Jewys or versus, he has dog fever big time now, I am a cat lover, the gray cat with blue eye is beautiful and love the blondes on their pedestals. All I have is a meme of my cat with a piece of post on her head! Why do I follow stupid fads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! That's a big boy! My buddy has 3 full grown Purebred English Mastiffs, and they are involved in breeding and showing the dogs...King Tut is their largest at 220+ lbs...He looks like a small horse,and is a big slobbery Baby!! They use a Full size Suburban with the seats laid down just to pack them around! And they go through a $100 bag of dog food a week..I guess the good news is, they just had a litter of 13 pups that sold for around 25K.. No Thanks...

My devon rex called gizzmo lol
ga7a7use.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Gizzmo is so cute, bdl!  I have an all black cat.  Shocker, I know, you couldn't have guessed that from my name, right? haha

He's an indoor cat but I wish I could let him out for some freedom. Unfortunately he wasn't Always mine so I can't change that. I take him out when it's warm to the back garden but he spooks easily. Lol I would never have guessed black77cat 😜

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

y8ugyqus.jpg

Beautiful black cat! This is my Sophia Grace my son got from a no kill shelter, I swear she's just like her mother she loves marijuana she stays in my trim then getting all my keif on her I swear my son sure knows how to pick them

And for everybody's knowledge, I'm a Cali girl and I had a license for medical marijuana license for 99 plants moving to a nonmedical place sucks it's not fair they gave me Marinol and it made me sick and paranoid as hell I am a strong advocate for legalization of marijuana

And for everybody's knowledge, I'm a Cali girl and I had a license for medical marijuana license for 99 plants moving to a nonmedical place sucks it's not fair they gave me Marinol and it made me sick and paranoid as hell I am a strong advocate for legalization of marijuanaSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OMG i have fairly bad eyes and i thought this post said you are a Call girl! OMG. LOL

That's funny shit , thank god I never did that!

I'm so grateful my addiction never made me do that, but still feel horrible about shoplifting years ago, how do you make ammends for that without being arrested?

Sophie is a lucky cat but I wish she wasn't in love with weed. She likes to sit in my plants, and I don't want bugs, I have tried growing catnip for her but she wants no part of it. I just have every cat in my neighborhood in her catnip, it's hilarious watching her defend her home by watching two cats tumbling down a hill. No they don't get hurt, I love animals, I do break their fights up!

My cat goes wild for a bag of loose catnip.  She eats it, rolls in it and gets covered in it.  Its worth the cleanup to see her so happy.  

Isn't it, my other cat scary Mary would open the cabinet door and tear open a bag and have it all over the kitchen floor, but like you said, it's funny and cute as hell!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back