Private GP Prescriptions - UK

ElectroNymph

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
I was looking before and some of the appointments were extortionate. The cheapest I found was £25 for the consultancy and £35 for a private prescription. 

Just curious whether anyone has procured a prescription for benzos, or any other 'Scheduled' medication?

Me too ive heard there's a few in harely street in London,with money everything is possible I'd have thought.

Look at all the movie stars/singers who have private docs that write scripts for a certain amount of £.

As they say money talks..

Any further information on this subject would be most welcome .

Good call @ElectroNymph lass 

Peace 

Bliss..

PS I remember watching the film with woody Harlson who was the owner of hustler magazine,the doctor came in atleast weekly with a huge bag of diamorphine,and woody just handed him a bunch of dollars!!!

Thanks both. It would certainly be worth it to get a nice big benzo prescription! ?

In an ideal world for some as I said before money talks and if your rich you can have a private doctor who can and WILL write prescriptions for meds other GPs would not so easily.And if  your SUPER rich you have your own doctor employed by yourself who would prescribe you what you want and help administer it.But as with so many of the superstar  cases you could end up in a right old mess? or worse dead!.

Peace 

Bliss... ..

Last edited:
In an ideal world for some as I said before money talks and if your rich you can have a private doctor who can and WILL write prescriptions for meds other GPs would not so easily.And if  your SUPER rich you have your own doctor employed by yourself who would prescribe you what you want and help administer it.But as with so many of the superstar  cases you could end up in a right old mess
1f616.png
or worse dead!.

Peace 

Bliss... ..
You only live once aye!

And all the ones from the viper rooms and who can forget how bad stars like charly sheen  have looked at times.

Peace 

Bliss.....

Your right @Conceited but I wish I'd thought before I ever tried my problem drug.If I could turn back time I'd NEVER have taken it?!!.

Peace 

Bliss.....

As they say everything in moderation is the key here folks ?...

Your right @Conceited but I wish I'd thought before I ever tried my problem drug.If I could turn back time I'd NEVER have taken it?!!.

Peace 

Bliss.....

As they say everything in moderation is the key here folks ?...
True but something goes wrong and it's easy to lapse. I would never take that combination though! Nice to have around, rainy days, Christmas, Tuesday's...

True but something goes wrong and it's easy to lapse. I would never take that combination though! Nice to have around, rainy days, Christmas, Tuesday's...
That's the problem relapse is always round the next corner. Think it be that way for the rest off days. 

@Conceited It would be nice to have a varied supply. I remember nine years ago having a 'drug box' some weed, benzos, speed and a wrap of herøin - only ever smoked it once. A lot less irresponsible now, but as you say, relapse is always a concern.

Take it a day at a time, as they say in AA.

I am the guy the @PTFC talks of. My GP does me a PP for alpraz/xan. It used to be only 0 5mg and X 30 every 3-4 months but since my last diagnosis he is much freer with the prescribing and has allowed me 1mg. I got 60 last time ( 3 weeks ago Upjohn) and it cost me £18.70p. That goes to show how much the real cost is. I do have a complex medical history. 2 herniated discs, Crohn's and now Wegeners granulomatosis so I also get Morpheus slow release and liquid for breakthrough pain. 

The drugs are there but I don't hold ANYTHING back from my GP. He is the one person who knows everything about me and what I take as he could potentially save my life by making sure I get what I need when I am hospitalised. He knows I buy extra but is not so bothered anymore. Were I in with a chance of being well then we could work,to get me clean and fixed. 

You've nothing to lose by asking. Tell them it's the only thing that works and then just see how it,goes. I don't see any point in hiding things from a doctor but I get to see the same doctor each time so no having to go over my story anew. 

I hope this helps 

i don't have to pay for the consult as it's my GP nor do I pay for the prescription from the doc. I only pay what it costs from the pharmacy 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am the guy the @PTFC talks of. My GP does me a PP for alpraz/xan. It used to be only 0 5mg and X 30 every 3-4 months but since my last diagnosis he is much freer with the prescribing and has allowed me 1mg. I got 60 last time ( 3 weeks ago Upjohn) and it cost me £18.70p. That goes to show how much the real cost is. I do have a complex medical history. 2 herniated discs, Crohn's and now Wegeners granulomatosis so I also get Morpheus slow release and liquid for breakthrough pain. 

The drugs are there but I don't hold ANYTHING back from my GP. He is the one person who knows everything about me and what I take as he could potentially save my life by making sure I get what I need when I am hospitalised. He knows I buy extra but is not so bothered anymore. Were I in with a chance of being well then we could work,to get me clean and fixed. 

You've nothing to lose by asking. Tell them it's the only thing that works and then just see how it,goes. I don't see any point in hiding things from a doctor but I get to see the same doctor each time so no having to go over my story anew. 

I hope this helps 

i don't have to pay for the consult as it's my GP nor do I pay for the prescription from the doc. I only pay what it costs from the pharmacy 
Thanks Jools, that's very informative. I can't speak for others but there is a record of addiction on my GP's file. Even when I cut half my finger off, they were reluctant to even prescribe me 15mg of codeine, and I got 20...

Of course, when the private GP emailed me, I told them that I had a GP, so they said that they couldn't help. Doh!

I wish you good health, as it doesn't sound at all easy for you. x

I think it all depends on the severity of your health,although many say I've tried this or that and it worked great so would you consider writing me a prescription for it rather than me buying from outside sources.I think if you are seriously ill or injured you should recieve whatever helps within reason.In the UK they look at your medical records and will decide if your a (drug seeker) and that can either help or hinder the situation.I most certainly think no one should go through excruciating pain when there's a med that WILL help you live as normal a life as possible.I also think what's happening in the USA with the scripting of strong PKs has scared the NHS and that's why so many doctors are unwilling to prescribe addicting meds.I hate  to see people suffer when there's no need and a medication will sort it,but there are (drug seekers) "I know some" who try it on with the doctors to get certain medications.

I'm  glad @Jools you have a good and understanding doctor as they are becoming rarer these days, more and more nowadays your just sent to an addiction clinic whenever you say you need certain PKs.When your seriously ill you don't need to see a drug councillor you need a good doctor!!.

Peace 

Bliss 

Ps I'm   glad you feel blissfull at the moment @Jools?....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back