Private GP Prescriptions - UK

@ElectroNymph  firstly, get a psychiatric referral. No GENERAL practitioner is qualified to make this diagnosis. 2.  Don't preload the psychiatrist with this daft information and instead let him/her lead. You've been labelled, don't just accept it as fact when it's not. Borderline personality disorder is the single most overused and misdiagnosed disorder of all disorders. Benzo use can mimic it and only when the benzos use is stabilised can ANY diagnosis be made. 

I have a neighbour who actually revels in her labels. I had to ask her to leave last week as inam seriously ill and looking at my life being limited due to this and chemo plus much more. I didn't need to hear her talk about her latest label. She now has apparently got Bipolar, BPF, schizophrenia and she has fibromyalgia, migraines, Bell's palsy to name a few. She is not just enjoying this but is now lying and often. 

Anyway, please don't just accept the offbthe cuff remark made by a general practitioner on BPD. There is a process to go through and it's now much more targeted and on point. Please do yourself the kindness of doing this. Unless you are comfortable with this bogus and Ill informed diagnosis then don't accept it or it can become acsekf fulfilling thing as you read up, you act up. I've seen it many many times. 

Dont allow a person with no expertise in this to label you and then you start to act in that manner because it's like being given permission to act crazy

i wish you good luck and don't always just accept what an unqualified GP says 

@ElectroNymph  firstly, get a psychiatric referral. No GENERAL practitioner is qualified to make this diagnosis. 2.  Don't preload the psychiatrist with this daft information and instead let him/her lead. You've been labelled, don't just accept it as fact when it's not. Borderline personality disorder is the single most overused and misdiagnosed disorder of all disorders. Benzo use can mimic it and only when the benzos use is stabilised can ANY diagnosis be made. 

I have a neighbour who actually revels in her labels. I had to ask her to leave last week as inam seriously ill and looking at my life being limited due to this and chemo plus much more. I didn't need to hear her talk about her latest label. She now has apparently got Bipolar, BPF, schizophrenia and she has fibromyalgia, migraines, Bell's palsy to name a few. She is not just enjoying this but is now lying and often. 

Anyway, please don't just accept the offbthe cuff remark made by a general practitioner on BPD. There is a process to go through and it's now much more targeted and on point. Please do yourself the kindness of doing this. Unless you are comfortable with this bogus and Ill informed diagnosis then don't accept it or it can become acsekf fulfilling thing as you read up, you act up. I've seen it many many times. 

Dont allow a person with no expertise in this to label you and then you start to act in that manner because it's like being given permission to act crazy

i wish you good luck and don't always just accept what an unqualified GP says 
I used to have a psychiatrist, but he just fiddled with my meds. I am on the list for psychotherapy, but it's a long list...

There's a hell of a lot of my past that I need to go through with someone. 

God, she is definitely a hypochondriac. I don't revel in my label, I have dumped, or been dumped by lots of friends. All my traits add up to BPD. I have researched it many times.

Thanks for your advice. You are a lovely guy, and I so hope that things improve for you. I hope that doesn't sound trite. xx

I used to have a psychiatrist, but he just fiddled with my meds. I am on the list for psychotherapy, but it's a long list...

There's a hell of a lot of my past that I need to go through with someone. 

God, she is definitely a hypochondriac. I don't revel in my label, I have dumped, or been dumped by lots of friends. All my traits add up to BPD. I have researched it many times.

Thanks for your advice. You are a lovely guy, and I so hope that things improve for you. I hope that doesn't sound trite. xx
Not at all & thank you. 

We could ALL input our symptoms into Google and self diagnose. BPD is honestly the basket case diagnosis when the psychiatrist cannot or will not look further or do the hard miles in going over the potted history we have. 

Going on your posts on here you certainly don't come across as scatty, spiteful, vindictive and who revels in starting trouble then sitting back and seeing ppl argue & take chunks out of each other. That's is what a true BPD would do. A true BPD would not be able to deal with ANY criticism & would be planning revenge. 

True BPD's are the most difficult ever to deal with and, as you rightly say, there is no treatment but if the person accepts it then it's vital to have support. 

I'm not Doc or psychiatrist but I do have a true BPD family member and he cannot keep any friends or build any interpersonal relationships. 

Wishing you all the very best

Not at all & thank you. 

We could ALL input our symptoms into Google and self diagnose. BPD is honestly the basket case diagnosis when the psychiatrist cannot or will not look further or do the hard miles in going over the potted history we have. 

Going on your posts on here you certainly don't come across as scatty, spiteful, vindictive and who revels in starting trouble then sitting back and seeing ppl argue & take chunks out of each other. That's is what a true BPD would do. A true BPD would not be able to deal with ANY criticism & would be planning revenge. 

True BPD's are the most difficult ever to deal with and, as you rightly say, there is no treatment but if the person accepts it then it's vital to have support. 

I'm not Doc or psychiatrist but I do have a true BPD family member and he cannot keep any friends or build any interpersonal relationships. 

Wishing you all the very best
I do have angry breakdowns. Not on here, because people are supportive.

If someone does hurt me, I do take revenge (Never violent) but if it's someone that I care about, it makes me practically insane.

I have mellowed a bit, but still have my moments.

I guess this is a sanctuary.

Good luck too, and stay in touch. :) x

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back