Protonmail warning message

Seems legit as I got the email too. The message also popped up from the phone app which would be quite hard to hack (or so I think). 

Seems legit as I got the email too. The message also popped up from the phone app which would be quite hard to hack (or so I think). 
It didn't pop up for my phone yet I just checked. Yea it seems to be legit from proton support IMO, unfortunately the message says that when you go on your proton account you will be directed to the new updated one to sign in. If you look there's a way to get to the old proton by going to-old.proton.com for the one we are using currently...

I got the same email.  I'll be sticking with the old version for now teck change can freak me out & frustrate me!

@Ayyy7393 I don't know about app's I think it's just going to be how we navigate within Proton.

Lockandload is back on protonmail 

I just received a message with a menu 

I immediately deleted it, ugh

Lockandload is back on protonmail 

I just received a message with a menu 

I immediately deleted it, ugh
LockandLoad is a real UGL ster@id 

Source , the ones who are mimicking them are scammers . I would love to see the menu because I've dealt with The Real LockandLoad b4 . They are Pretty well known on body building forums. 

Hello, I’d love to be approved to view this warning/message. I try to make my OPSEC as best as possible.  Thanks, Hay

I'm sure happy that this scam seems to have died out. That being said it's still always a very good idea to double check the email address that any payment info comes from to be sure it exactly matches your vendor's email.

Always better to be safe than sorry. You don't want to be the first person scammed if they return.

My proton was hacked a year ago longer 2 .
A very child like email was sent out ,
Reading the email you know it was not me .
But IV asked and it's common with proton mail

My proton was hacked a year ago longer 2 .
A very child like email was sent out ,
Reading the email you know it was not me .
But IV asked and it's common with proton mail
You bumped a thread from 2021

I'm sure happy that this scam seems to have died out. That being said it's still always a very good idea to double check the email address that any payment info comes from to be sure it exactly matches your vendor's email.

Always better to be safe than sorry. You don't want to be the first person scammed if they return.
I know this is an old thread, but what you said here @2earls is an unfortunate rookie lesson I recently had to learn. All it takes is one letter to be off in an email address, a bit of complacency and then… poof!! There goes your hard earned $$$ down the shitter… if anyone wants more info feel free to DM me.

“Hindsight is 20/20”

- fuckn hate this quote, never again..

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back