Purple Ghost Chemicals New Site

Have bought from them before, but never the new website. I do hope it is the same people. Will also place an order.

@aereliteA member(I don't know if I am allowed to link to that thread but you can find it easily) on the blacklisted thread of this vendor on this forum claimed they found out there new site. So I am skeptical but will update once I get something or nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
They link to the same pgp key, which leads me to believe it's the same people. However, I have yet to receive a response to my follow-up from an unfilled order. Even a potential "place a new order and we'll make it up" bait-and-switch would have been less sketchy than avoiding prior customers altogether.

I'll update if I get a reply, but I can't recommend the new site right now.

@Privatestock I agree.  

I still haven't received my package or my money back from their first dissapearing act before this one.  

Tread careful with this one. 

I placed an order with them Friday.   Received confirmation of payment Saturday.  I'll let everyone know if I get a tracking number.

I hope it's the same people.  I've made lots of orders with them in the past and always received my order.  That said, the delivery time has varied massively from order to order.  Once I got my order in the mail and THEN I got my tracking number for it afterwords.  My guess from dealing with them for a long time now is that they'll get backed up and then will shut down their site until they get all the orders out.   If it's the same people then that's awesome since  I love PCG.  You'll just need some patience if you want to go through them.  

Yea the old PGC site took around 7 days to ship out your order, I did not mind as there pretty much the only domestic stim vendor around.

Will update if I get anything. Hopefully this is not a scam.

Just wanted to share an update.   

I received a tracking number this morning!  I'll post another comment when it arrives but if this is other people pretending to be PCG they are going to great lengths to keep up the illusion.

That's good to see. 

I got tracking Tuesday but it still says "Pre-shipment, awaiting item."   For the past three days.  USPS can be really frustrating at times. 

This is what my tracking has said since I got the tracking number one Tuesday.  I emailed PCG about it but no reply so far.

I don't know if this is the right thread to ask this in but does anyone know what I can do?  I called usps and stayed on hold for an hour for them to tell me they can't do anything about it sense they have no record of receiving the package and It's up for the sender to get a hold of them.

PCG Tracking1.jpg

There's not much you can do other than keep "reminding" PG that your order hasn't been shipped out yet. The pre-shipment status means the sender created the shipping label (printed it at home or office) using the USPS site but has not actually dropped off the package at the post office yet. There's nothing more USPS can do or tell you because they don't physically have the item yet. It seems that PC generates the labels & then drops off the completed packages in lots of a certain amount before moving on to the next group of orders. That's just a SWAG but consistent with their shipping patterns as well as some other vendors that work that way.

@emersonredux

ever receive? 

@huntermc

May I ask about the nature and quality of your magazine? 

Chanced an order myself yesterday after the site re-‘opened’ from the weekend- still no payment confirmation but feeling hopeful - I’m sure they’re v busy. 

will keep forum updated if/when my magazine arrives 

@huntermc to piggyback onto @veggieragz questions: was there communication at all regarding your past magazine order?

I’m still waiting on a response over a week later, and while I have a long history of success with pgc that never required any correspondence... something feels off here.

This source’s MO is to close shop when they get a backlog of orders, yet they’ve remained open without addressing a recent order or an old one associated with it.

I highly doubt the new site is seeing the activity of the original, as only one person out of old customers here was notified of the new site via email. That same person is the only one to confirm receiving a new order with compensation for the missed one. I’m not doubting Huntermc, I’m just wondering whether I’ve somehow made it to the “selectively scammed” bucket of this vendor or if they’re just having an unusually rough time bouncing back.

@Privatestock   I'm in the same boat.  I wouldn't be complaining if I hadn't received my order AND they closed shop up since that's how they would normally do business with their old shop.     Or if they'd at least update their front page status.  

@PrivatestockI forgot to send my Btc after I ordered was a little busy that night and made a boneheaded mistake . But yea your right about everything else same poster in the blacklisted thread. Still on the fence now if I should put in a proper order this time.

Placed an order on 7/16

Payment received on 7/17 (will ship asap)

Will keep you updated on if/when my magazine arrives.. and review the content once it arrives.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back