Purple Ghost Chemicals New Site

I received the original email around a month ago as well, although I have yet to place an order with the new site. I did communicate with them after getting the email though because it came to my personal email which confused me since I don't use that email for research. As it turns out they had that email from communications I had with their old sigaint email back in 2016 before I got a protonmail address. Apparently they lost access to the customer database on the website so they didn't have my updated email. For what it's worth, they did communicate with me using the same pgp signature they have always used.

PG updated the front page about sending out a large batch of orders today, including a number that are later than hoped, & are in the process of sending out TNs. My order would fall under the "later than hoped" category but haven't received a TN yet. Received my payment confirmation on July 13th. Could be wrong, but I don't expect this batch to include orders from the old site unless you made an order on the new site & indicated the previous unfulfilled order in the comment section of the order form.

PG updated the front page about sending out a large batch of orders today, including a number that are later than hoped, & are in the process of sending out TNs. My order would fall under the "later than hoped" category but haven't received a TN yet. Received my payment confirmation on July 13th. Could be wrong, but I don't expect this batch to include orders from the old site unless you made an order on the new site & indicated the previous unfulfilled order in the comment section of the order form.
I received a tracking number on 7/9 so I'll let you know if it starts to finally update at some point today.   

Anyone get anything delivered?
No change here yet.   My tracking still says it's awaiting the item to reach the post office.   At the moment what it looks like is they ordered and printed out a shipping label for my order on 7/9 but have yet to actually drop it off.  I'll post as soon as I see any changes though.  

Ok will wait for more people to chime in but it does look like the same mo they have always done.

Just noticed this was move to blacklisted ha. I'm not complaining but hopefully people will post updates on getting order so we can move them out of here. Domestic Stim vendors are like unicorns.

"Domestic Stim vendors are like unicorns"

No shit, brother. When I started getting serious about my research it seemed that stims dominated the domestic scene, with 4-FA, 2-FA, A-P*P, etc flowing from vendors all over the States. My lab was always fully stocked, sometimes overstocked due to all the options, stim & otherwise. Now the only reliable sources I know of are overseas.

And yes, I second your request for updates from anyone who actually receives something from PG ordered off the new site.

They said they are gonna close shop on the 19th but everything is working you can checkout and everything. Did they get hacked again.

closed shop gonna order when they reopen. There acting like PGC like once before never got scammed took awhile but got my package.

closed shop gonna order when they reopen. There acting like PGC like once before never got scammed took awhile but got my package.
Saw that and was pretty relieved!   Still waiting on my order but at least I know they're working on it.     

Received payment confirmation July 15, still no tracking number, and no replies to two inquiry emails, but not giving up hope yet because that’s just too depressing lol.

Never researched the old site so idk how they generally used to operate— if they just get behind on orders and emails that’s fine/ makes sense altho I do feel foolish for not waiting to see if more than one person received anything. Will update you sweet ppl either way !

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back