Purple Ghost Chemicals New Site

Anyone have any updates?  They re updated their post on their front page but I have yet to see any changes on my end unfortunately. 

Just a warning for anyone planning on making an order from them should most defiantly hold out till you get some confirmations from others.  

Still waiting for my order placed on July 12th. Status has been Paid for a while. Haven't received a TN or any other update.

yea idk anymore this may have been someone who took there mo and acting like them more like it the op i mean, just saying cant trust people these days sadly unless threre a mod or longtime poster

I didnt have their pgp key from their old site... can anyone verify that this new site has the same pgp as the old site? 

@stuckinatornado  You can try via their email but they haven't responded to mine or anyone else's I've talked to emails so don't waste to much of your time.  The frustrating part is this is the same way they'd operate their old site so it's hard to tell if we've been scammed or if this is the same PCG just back up to their old vendor-ing ways.   They'd go dark, not responding to anybody, and sometimes close up shop to catch up on orders.    

FYI:  I don't think anyone should place an order with this site.   Until we start seeing post about orders being fulfilled it's best to assume and treat this is a SCAM site.    

Well this sucks. I have ordered many magazines from PGC successfully. They disappeared and I never heard back. Stupidly I saw they had the new site up and made another order after they vowed to make it up to me. It's been almost a month now with no communication or product.... what the hell. No one has heard from them in the last couple of weeks? Bummer

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if the person who gave out this site is on this scam or not. Who Knows All I know is I will wait until someone can prove there legit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bizarrely PGC sent me a shipping confirmation about a week ago(order placed and confirmed 7/15 , shipped status emailed to me  8/18).

It didn’t include a tracking number. I thought I’d give it a week on the off chance it landed or showed up in my informed delivery before I posted here. It didn’t tho, unsurprisingly.

I think I sent three emails after it was clear scam, casually asking about the order just in case they somehow innocently forgot to send everyone their mail. The day after I sent them the third email is when I received my shipping confirmation, which was sent separately rather than in reply to my emails.

I think maybe they thought they could squeeze out a couple more shade snares with some sneaky shipping confirmations? Especially cause I was playing it real cute and clueless in my ‘reminder’ emails  🤷‍♀️

Sorry i realize now this doesn’t actually add anything new, just more strange and shady behavior from this site. . From everything we’ve seen (at least here) they are a scam, def don’t order  

will of course update if anything meaningful happens love you all!

I just got a email today saying my order shipped which was a order from August 12th.  Based on what I see above my order probably isn't gonna show up but I will certainly let you know if it does.  This guy was always good to me if he was late he always threw a ton extra in which always made up for it....not sure what's up this time....

I had an order on August 17.  Received notification items shipped August 27.  I've not received tracking number or order.  3 emails no response.  Good experience in the past.  If it's a scam they are really leaning into imitation of old site.  Glad I found this forum.  Great resource.

I just got a email today saying my order shipped which was a order from August 12th.  Based on what I see above my order probably isn't gonna show up but I will certainly let you know if it does.  This guy was always good to me if he was late he always threw a ton extra in which always made up for it....not sure what's up this time....
Yeah for real

I placed an order on 8/29 and received email on 9/16 stating thar order was shipped but no tracking # .message  did  include a code for 15% off next order but still havent received order

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back