Purple Perks--could be fakes

I have no idea if anyone is reading these! But here's an update! 

This morning urine screen now shows positive for methamphetamine AND opees. WTFUCK? These purp perkings each are being run through the reagent screen. 

I can tell you 100% that no MET has been used! And again, the reagent isn't showing for that but maybe its because its not enough on that test to register.  

Yesterday only opees positive. Today the addition of MET. 

Jesus!...what started out as "will perkings be discernable to nark" on an employment screen is now a real science experiment. 

This is crazy y'all. I think it's time to send the purp perking into the old escatsy dot data place. $150 bucks a pop. OUCH! 

WHY add something else to an opee? 

Plus, everyone look at your purples: do you see a little notch on each one--like a toothpick mark (on the side) where you can see maybe they were popped out of a mold with the help of a little pick? I see it now that I have been testing each one. 👀

Thoughts, feedback? 

This might muck up this entire conversation but I will add it because it might be germane: type 1 diabetic just completed last round of chemo 6 weeks ago for pancreatic cancer. All cancer protocols ended 6 weeks ago and now just on standard T1D protocol with the usual suspects of long acting/short acting subq insulins and an assorted supply of "protect your kidney/liver/heart" medications. 

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

One would think I have enough to keep my anxiety at a high level--here I am just begging for more shit to overcrowd my already anxious brain. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@alixjones2018 That’s some crazy sh*t.  I can’t even theorize that at the moment nor do I think that I could add anything useful.  But... I am definitely following your updates.

I will leave this up to some members who most likely are more knowledgeable than me in this area.

Good luck and stay safe!

@jtab thank you! At issue is now I have 75 pieces of these--from 2 different vendors. Of course I stupidly combined them so now I can't say which ones came from where. Although I do know at least two doses came from the new letter yesterday...which might lead me to believe its the new ones...BUT.  

Ain't either one of these vendors going to believe this shit. 🙄  

The rationale part if my brain keeps telling me that realistically, in the state of the demonizing of opeeoids, production has to be way down and we are all just crazy to keep believing we are getting 100% pure of what we are ordering. Sorry, off topic. 

Googling the T1D meds is confusing as hell in terms of what can pull as what on a 12 panel screen. 

UPDATE 5.0 (or whatever I lost track!)...I heard from one SY that sent me these (I mixed two letters) and that SY copped to this right away. He has "heard" about these and offered to send me whatever I wanted. 

So, perhaps I can put an end this these posts unless someone wants to keep talking. It went from an employment drug screen question to a "holy shit" and then "HOLY SHIT". Obviously with met popping, all bets are off on my original question. 

By this SY's answer tells me this is well known and I am so pissed at myself that I was "bullied" into shutting up about the first batch I got that I knew were off. Too many reasons why I just let it go. I am pissed that I kept ordering (just switched SYs and tested each one) because I stupidly believed these would be so difficult to "fake". I am pissed at myself for not paying closer attention to the sensations--or lack thereof from the said to be perkings. So stupid and I know better.

Obviously they aren't all pressed or fakes as the met line just appeared (and we have been testing all week). Of course for a long time they could have just been opees and probably have been based on others reports and based on the UA always showing opees. 

I know I sound like a doomsday advocate but I just think this is a sign of the near future! 

Thank you for letting me play all this out in real time. AND please, I keep saying it, y'all be careful! 

@alixjones2018  Thank you for sharing this seriously, in the end this is all about harm reduction  and looking out for each other like a community should.

Exactly. We have to look out for one another. That's the point of this whole forum. Am I right? I too was bullied into basically shutting up by my long time vendor. I was called a trouble maker just for saying anything about them. I knew the sensation wasn't at all what it should be and I said something about it. Now I've lost my relationship with that particular vendor. I will forever stay away from the purples. 

What is confusing, and honestly makes things really complicated, is there are still plenty of individuals receiving these and giving them a thumbs up. I don't know if they are just getting a "better batch" or just not realizing they don't have the proper effect. That's the scariest part of all this is that obviously when you get something that has no effect at all you can tell they're faked. These have some "effect", it's just not the right effect for those who know the difference. 

If these are reading MET that is super frightening! I have several in my possession. I should test mine and see what it reads. How do you test them? Just dissolve in water and dip it? 

@Tyno interesting thought.  I am not sure if just dissolving these in a liquid would show the ingredients. Someone smarter than me would have to answer. I might try it out. I have been reagent testing each one. This kit I am using however doesn't test for MET. The variations of the greens between opeas vs ockseas is difficult for me to discern. Plus I didn't really look close enough as I didn't think anyone would swap one (hygro vs perq) out for another. Seems like a lot of work for a couple bucks per piece. 

@Whoopiegoldburgg222 yes! We are all at risk in some fashion. The risk is higher today than ever before, in my opinion.

And I get you @Tyno on the issue of speaking out and losing a long term vendor. It caused me to pull back in April when I first noticed this issue. Also I had a new vendor, who wanted my user name, label me a troublemaker and tell me he "didn't have time for my bitch-ass" when I requested a menu. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄

So, there's that to look forward to. Stay safe! I will post if I test a dissolved one. 

FYI: I submitted 5 purples to (old) escatsy testing lab. (duckduckgo for new name) and those results should post before the middle of October. $150 but at this point I feel like it's necessary. 

I wish there was a way we could build a fund where folks could donate a few bucks that could be held in reserve for these exact situations. Its a lot of money however now its more on principle, for me, I mean. 

Stay tune...

@[COLOR=#6eb1ff]alixjones2018[/COLOR], your posts are always pleasant to read and never bore me so please don't worry about that.  I know how hard it is to speak out on this subject.  I just received 7.5s.  They tasted fine and looked fine under a magnifying glass.   I will take a urine test and see if meth comes up.   I will have to wait a few days since I took ritalin today as well, but I will figure out how long it takes to go through and take test after that.   I do not take any other medicines below and knowing you, you may have already researched false positives for meth.  As far as the above postings, no, you cannot dissolve a pill in water and put it in a urine test.  Urine tests look for the metabolites that go through your body and come out in urine, not the chemicals in the pill.  I've gotten a meth positive on vikings that I knew for sure were real, but I was also taking this over the counter raspberry ketone/caffeine supplement that I use to wake up for afternoon doldrums and it was the same test you showed a pic of.    However some substances can cause fake positives on meth.  Here is what I found:

Metformin

Metformin (Glucophage) is the most commonly prescribed oral medication for diabetes. Taking metformin may result in a positive test for amphetamine or methamphetamine.

Pseudoephedrine

Used for sinus and nasal congestion, pseudoephedrine

(Sudafed) can be the cause of false positive tests for amphetamine or methamphetamine.

Labetalol (Trandate) is both an alpha- and beta-blocker drug used for blood pressure control. If you’re taking labetalol, you could have a false positive test for amphetamine, methamphetamine, or LSD.

Methylphenidate

Used to treat ADHD, methylphenidate (Ritalin) is a well-known cause of false positive tests for amphetamine or methamphetamine, and LSD.

Phentermine (Adipex-P) is the most prescribed medication for weight loss in the United States. It increases the release of neurotransmitters that stimulate metabolism and suppress appetite. Taking phentermine can result in a false positive urine test for amphetamines.

I hope this helps you clear it up.  Thank you for having the courage to say something.  You could save someone's life.  Vendors can't test every one and I'm sure they slip through as we've seen so many times.   I've looked at so many that are extremely hard to tell. 

Ok guys any update? I just rec’d and something amiss. I can’t put my finger on it but I know how these are and something is wrong with this group. Chalky, immediately dissolve. I never thought that logo would be worth the time to do but I guess it was.

I never order these anymore. :( In fact I avoid them. I know what they should feel like and what effect they should have. All I can say is the last couple of orders of those have not produced that same feeling or the right effect. 

@Tyno I agree. Rick sent me some because I didn't specify when I ordered I didn't want these.

When I received them I told him about my experiences with them. He said he would replace them. I decided to test and they tested perfect. So I kept them. 🤷‍♀️

But yes, as a standard rule now I just say "no purples", if I remember. That's a whole other issue though. 

So, there still are some good ones floating around. But they are elusive and all in all, for me, I just am avoiding them. 

Hey all - I think this topic has mostly been about the purples, but was wondering if anyone had trouble with the white 7.5s.  I have a batch of the white 7.5s that I received about 3-4 weeks ago from an SY vendor. They look genuine from memory as I don’t have any left from my last real batch to compare to, which was back maybe late in 2019. However, I have been nervous to try. I did break one in half and just dabbed a few particles and no adverse effect but we are talking a tiny, tiny amount.  It seemed maybe a bit chalkier than I remember but that could be bad memory. I took a small piece to see how it dissolved in warm water and it seemed normal as well. Unfortunately I don’t have a testing kit. I would note that my experience with real ones is that they are hard to break in two and would require a pill cutter to do so. These were the same. Hard and could not break with my hands and needed a pill cutter to do so. I may try to micro-dose up to 1/2 pill over the course of an entire afternoon just to be safe. But before I do that I was curious if anyone had issue with the “whites” or only issues with the purples. Thanks. 

Edit: the White 7.5s are hydr0 and not ock-see. 

Hey all - I think this topic has mostly been about the purples, but was wondering if anyone had trouble with the white 7.5s.  I have a batch of the white 7.5s that I received about 3-4 weeks ago from an SY vendor. They look genuine from memory as I don’t have any left from my last real batch to compare to, which was back maybe late in 2019. However, I have been nervous to try. I did break one in half and just dabbed a few particles and no adverse effect but we are talking a tiny, tiny amount.  It seemed maybe a bit chalkier than I remember but that could be bad memory. I took a small piece to see how it dissolved in warm water and it seemed normal as well. Unfortunately I don’t have a testing kit. I would note that my experience with real ones is that they are hard to break in two and would require a pill cutter to do so. These were the same. Hard and could not break with my hands and needed a pill cutter to do so. I may try to micro-dose up to 1/2 pill over the course of an entire afternoon just to be safe. But before I do that I was curious if anyone had issue with the “whites” or only issues with the purples. Thanks. 

Edit: the White 7.5s are hydr0 and not ock-see. 
White Cheminter Kodone from SY vendor turned out to be just fine. 

Oh no :( i was about to order a good amount of the cheminter purple percs, i heard they were supposed to be good. Dang, my favorite dosing size is 10mg oxy. Anyone have a reliable brand that i can be sure of? I haven't ordered a test kit but i think i will have to.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back