Purple Perks--could be fakes

I have no idea if anyone is reading these! But here's an update! 

This morning urine screen now shows positive for methamphetamine AND opees. WTFUCK? These purp perkings each are being run through the reagent screen. 

I can tell you 100% that no MET has been used! And again, the reagent isn't showing for that but maybe its because its not enough on that test to register.  

Yesterday only opees positive. Today the addition of MET. 

Jesus!...what started out as "will perkings be discernable to nark" on an employment screen is now a real science experiment. 

This is crazy y'all. I think it's time to send the purp perking into the old escatsy dot data place. $150 bucks a pop. OUCH! 

WHY add something else to an opee? 

Plus, everyone look at your purples: do you see a little notch on each one--like a toothpick mark (on the side) where you can see maybe they were popped out of a mold with the help of a little pick? I see it now that I have been testing each one. 👀

Thoughts, feedback? 

This might muck up this entire conversation but I will add it because it might be germane: type 1 diabetic just completed last round of chemo 6 weeks ago for pancreatic cancer. All cancer protocols ended 6 weeks ago and now just on standard T1D protocol with the usual suspects of long acting/short acting subq insulins and an assorted supply of "protect your kidney/liver/heart" medications. 

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

One would think I have enough to keep my anxiety at a high level--here I am just begging for more shit to overcrowd my already anxious brain. 
@alixjones2018

We're these ever sent to a lab? Results? This thread seems to have fizzled out. I'm wondering if these purps are something to avoid at this point or just certain vendors who have them? 

Yes, mine were lab tested. Positive for methamphetamine AND hydrocodone.  So stupid--why add methamphetamine to it?! I guess just so I "felt" different then if it was straight hydro.  My UA's pulled positive for those two ingredients too. 

I do know some folks are getting good ones. Its a hit and miss in my opinion. I won't order nor accept them anymore. 

All of it's a crap shoot, in my opinion. 

I recently got some fake endos with fent. The replacement they shipped was the purples. I was surprised they tested negative and were actually legit. I just placed an order of the purples hoping it's the same quality again and should be here tomorrow so I'll let you know. 

Last edited by a moderator:
*Update* My purple percs I just received are fake and tested positive for f3nt. Reached out to the vendor now to see about getting it fixed.

I let my SY (David) know about the purples testing + for fent and I have not heard anything back from him. 

I even put in my order email "no purples" and asked specifically if he had the whites to which he said he did--and the whites were listed on his menu.  

So, here I sit. I know @Tynois in the same position too with another SY. 

Be careful y'all. This isn't about getting "fakes". This is about getting shit that could hurt or kill us. 

@2earlsjust tagging you so you know know I have not heard a peep back from David at BESTSAVINGSRX.  

@alixjones2018 very true. I'm very fortunate to have been given the good advice to buy test strips. At this time I still have not heard anything further from myspotrx on my order either. The last I heard from them they simply said that the percs didn't have fent in them, which was just a flat out lie and a cop out. I replied kindly, letting her know that they did, in fact, contain fent and that I would like to return them for a replacement or a refund. No reply. So now I'm out the money I spent and have nothing to show for it. Everyone stay safe. 

@Tyno yep, we are both in the same position. 😳 I will send these back. I just want my real whites (that I asked for) or my $ back. 

They know there are bad ones in the stockpile. 

Good luck! 

Anything coming from Mexico is suspect right now.  It's expensive, but the easiest way to find out what you get is to have it tested at drugsdata.org.  It's all anonymous and their turnaround is quick.

Mike

@mikeford yes, I did that for the purples last summer which tested + for methamphetamine and hydro. Too expensive to do that every time. Most of us are using at home test strips. Which is more then the SYs seem to be doing. 🤦‍♀️

Right. Good idea, I mean I have at least one item I'd love to send off to get tested because it's definitely something...but not a good something. But that's beside the point. Can't afford to do that for each order. I can see that the SY forums started to die down lately. I assumed it was just coincidence...maybe it's because people were getting fed up with counterfeit orders. At this point I'd love nothing more than to send these back, get my money back and try to place an order with a different vendor. 

Your shot at getting real PK's from the SY guys is getting close to zero.

Mike

@mikefordI agree. And right now I think I'm just really frustrated with myself that it took me this many bad orders to figure that out. For so many years they were my go-to with very few hiccups. Looks like these days I might be better off going with one of the non SY vendors instead. 

@Tyno I agree. I have been saying this for almost a year now. Supply/demand on the legit side is way down so moving legit product out is rough. 

@alixjones2018 & @Tyno thank you for keeping us in the loop with your latest SY orders.  As @alixjones2018 knows I just got screwed by a test vendor Damian who sent me fakes.  The amount of lies & promises that came out of his mouth were beyond frustrating.  But I agree the scariest thing of all is that these fakes can kill us!!!!!!!  That's why it's so important to tell the group what's happening with a bad order.  It could save another member money, frustration & their life!  Thanks you two.

Hugs, 

MC9

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back