Quote Of The Day

Jewbacca

GRAND SCAMMER
Just thought I'd create a home for various quotes, sayings and random thoughts that I run across from time to time.

Please feel free to add your own!

Reactions: _X_
Life is short and can be snatched away from you in an instant.  Never take the people you love for granted, perform a random act of kindness every day and always live life as though today is your last day on earth.

Life is short and can be snatched away from you in an instant.  Never take the people you love for granted, perform a random act of kindness every day and always live life as though today is your last day on earth.
You are absolutley correct DGSB....Nice one..

KK

You can't change the Past......The Future is not here yet...... So focus on right now the Present.........

My belief is that personal freedom cannot grow beyond personal responsibility. The more people that learn to be fully accountable for their lives, the more freedom each of us can enjoy and the more fulfilling all of our lives will be

— Ross Parmenter

“Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.â€

― Sai Baba

"Treat everybody the way you'd like to be treated. Give them the benefit of the doubt. But never let anyone mistake kindness for weakness."

- Art Rooney

Last edited by a moderator:
"Treat everybody the way you'd like to be treated. Give them the benefit of the doubt. But never let anyone mistake kindness for weakness."

- Art Rooney
Awesome quote Jewy!  You nailed that ....Hats off to you /default_tongue.png

“Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.â€

― Sai Baba
Great post Mrs. Cat! Hope all is well and i miss you as well xoxo

Careful KK when hats start dropping Aunt P. starts getting frisky...
It's all good Aunt P called me and said she found Hooters hat....Sometimes that Alzheimer's kicks in and he forgets where he puts things.....hahaha all is good  /default_tongue.png

"She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there, leaning on the railing, holding the universe together."

- J.D. Salinger

"So as to keep the negativity of others out of your life, always evaluate their words with these three questions:

1. Is it something they know to be true?

2. Is it something good?

3. Is it something useful?"

- Socrates

NOTE: Just like Bill & Ted, Jewy LOVES him some Sew-Crates! /default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remember when you think you're life is bad..Remember there is someone else out there that has it worse than you do......Be thankful for what you do have and hold on to it tight  /default_wub.png

Words from KK /default_wink.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back