Quote Of The Day

"Its better to burn out then fade away"

(If I have to say who wrote that you wouldnt get it anyway)

Last edited:
Mike, I will not allow you to push my buttons (I have no buttons left anyway)

Mike, I will not allow you to push my buttons (I have no buttons left anyway)
Sorry for opening my mouh' but that sounded like Mike just gave you a compliment....  /default_smile.png  Maybe I missed something or People just do not say thank you anymore /default_happy.png ....Ok back to regular scheduled program...

KK

Sorry for opening my mouh' but that sounded like Mike just gave you a compliment....  /default_smile.png  Maybe I missed something or People just do not say thank you anymore /default_happy.png ....Ok back to regular scheduled program...

KK
That was not a compliment, but it no longer matters anyway.

Next Quote

I once knew a girl from ole Kentuck

She wasnt good lookin but she sure could........

Oh shit thats a limerick not a quote, my bad.

"I can't profess to understand God's plan, Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."

MV5BMTk0NzU5NDc0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODExNDAxNw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Hershel Greene from The Walking Dead

Truth of the Day : The Walking Dead is Awesome

Live for today because tomorrow is not a guarentee.........

Last edited:
"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to."

-Jimi Hendrix

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.

Sun Tzu
Indeed, and might I add one of my personal favorites:

"If you know the enemy, and know yourself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."

- Sun Tzu

In light of the current Screw You Vendor situation I think its fitting to borrow a quote from one of our best presidents

“There’s an old saying in Tennessee — I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on....... shame on you. Fool me........ you can’t get fooled again.†—President George W. Bush

In light of the current Screw You Vendor situation I think its fitting to borrow a quote from one of our best presidents

“There’s an old saying in Tennessee — I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on....... shame on you. Fool me........ you can’t get fooled again.” —President George W. Bush
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I always liked that one!

It sounds like something I would say after bonging out for the entire day and taking waaaaay to many back meds

Indeed, and might I add one of my personal favorites:

"If you know the enemy, and know yourself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."

- Sun Tzu
One more.....

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

Sun Tzu

The road to excess leads to the palace of wisdom...for we never know what is enough until we know what is more than enough' - William Blake

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back