Quote Of The Day

Friendship is the union of spirits, a marriage of hearts, and the bond there of virtue

William Penn

Just thought I'd jump in w a quote if that's ok :)

One more on the opposite end of the spectrum:

Friends can betray you, but with an old enemy, you always know where you stand.

Raymond E. Feist

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be"

- Thomas Jefferson (1816)

Just when you have things figured out!  A wrench get thrown in the mix.

I love these type of sayings, I could go on all day but here's a few off the top of my head....

"say what you mean and mean what you say"

"if you're gonna do something do it right, even if its wrong"

"Dear God, stay out of our way" - Stewie Griffin

"Better late than never"

"If you wanna find out who your true friends are call everyone you know and ask them to help you move, only the real ones will show up"

"Money is like the wind, you only feel it when it's moving" - Boomhauer

"A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"

"waste not want not"

"It's better to be rich and guilty than poor and innocent"

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too" - Mitch Hedberg

"the only way to find your true limits is to push yourself beyond them"

"telling the truth is easier than lying because you don't have to remember the stories you've made up"

"women always say they want a nice guy but when it comes down to it they'll bend over backwards (or forward) for an a$$hole" - MedicatedMike

Here's one I Don't like..... "It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all" personally I think that's bullshit. IMO losing love is worse than not loving, and that's coming from someone who doesn't have much feelings. Getting your heart broken sucks and makes you cry, I don't recall ever crying because I had no one to love. Sure, it's depressing but doesn't hurt like being dumped..especially when it's because you were an idiot and fcked it all up when the other person was perfect and would do anything for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Never trust anyone...Trust needs to be earned  /default_wink.png

Author KK

Never trust anyone...Trust needs to be earned /default_wink.png

Author KK
Back by popular demand...(or just Jewy mentioning he didn't mind)

It's extrovert Brenda in full effect and she says:

F YES, KK, no truer words have been spoken on this day!!!

Preach it sister, sing it from the rooftops for all to hear and read.

B

Commit a random act of kindness for someone every single day.  You just might change someone's life.  S-

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back