Re: No Sleep And Opiate W/d

pokeytoe

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Wow feels so good to post in here and just get it all out. Past two nights I kept waking up heart pounding...sweating..b/p was 60/90. I thought maybe its vic w/d....so I took a .5 of sub that my old dr gave me a few yrs ago for pain only. and I cant believe it went away. I read up on it. I took my last vic 24 hrs ago and I didnt get sick from this sub stuff.

Do u got any muscle relaxers on hand?? If so maybe it will help you sleep. It really does me!!

60!!! pokey please be careful please and talk to your doctor.

Man, I know it $$$ but maybe it's time to get an emergency shipment from SY for some bzo's. Put in another from TTM(yeah I know) for future use. Just my opinion for anyone else too to be prepared in the event.

There's always Jagermeister.

60!!! pokey please be careful please and talk to your doctor.

Man, I know it $$$ but maybe it's time to get an emergency shipment from SY for some bzo's. Put in another from TTM(yeah I know) for future use. Just my opinion for anyone else too to be prepared in the event.

There's always Jagermeister.
I meant 160/90

Holy shit pokey! I was not sure a person could have that BP reading and still be conscious enough to be able to post about it.

That's high but at least we know you're alive. Thanks for correcting that. I was getting ready to call EMS over to your house.

I know past couple nights I wake up every cple hrs heart pounding ...sweating and feeling all clammy. Im an rn...a good girl , but gotta have a lil wild streak ya know /default_wink.png gotta take pain med for my bak. I am carrful but been taking too mich to help the pain and of course i ran out early.

so anyways yea I took my bp last three nights...and I went ahead and took the 2mg z@nie$ from Healthprovidersrx. Omg it helped soooo much. But then I ran out and shld be gettin my letter from R tomarrow thank god. I have tons of subz when my old quack dr was experimenting with pain meds on me cple yrs ago. Hell I didnt even know they were to help peeps in w/d! So I took a tiny piece and all the bad physical feelings went away and I woke up aroumd 6:30 am feeling normal. Omg. So what I read was right. I was going thru op's w/d. Guess I be taking those till I get my refil of op's. Damn got two small biys to take care of and work thank god for these little submarine thingys. They really do wrk. HB you da man for being concerned (((blows kisses))

Do u got any muscle relaxers on hand?? If so maybe it will help you sleep. It really does me!!
I did. Buy If I had the $om@$ I wldnt even take them. They always make me angry and drepressed.

Well I feel better that you have a medical background poke.

All of us DBG members try to make sure our fellow members are safe and if they need help we try to be there for them.

Have a safe and quiet night.

I'm afraid I might be in that position tomorrow night. But no subs. /default_sad.png
Oh Mr Crowley /default_sad.png omg i wish I could share with you I honestly wld. Its not a walk in the park. And neither in benzo w/d. I will keep you in my prayers tonight. I guess I just got lucky from this quacked out psychiatrist that was also a pm dr in az. Everyone called him the candy man. I was so nieve to everything. Omg...I never even knew that u cldnt take sub until at least 24 hr after vic. All he told me was that it was for pain and not to take them with the vic. Thats all he told me. Hes lucky I didnt go into precipitated w/d. I wld have sued his ass.

im from amsterdam. what kind of forum is this before i ask the wrong question on the wrong forum

im from amsterdam. what kind of forum is this before i ask the wrong question on the wrong forum
Well, as the name suggests, this is a drug forum for discussion of pharmaceutical drugs. Not for discussion of hard or illegal drugs such as m@th etc. Go ahead and ask your question, someone will let you know if it's not appropriate.

wat kind of forum
Is it about Windmills & Clogs?.... If it is, you are in the wrong place...

Not that I have anything against Windmills & Clogs?... Or Amsterdam for that matter, in fact it's one of my favourite destinations : )

~P~

I'm going to (try!) do a one month detox from 0pies. My usage was getting way out of control. I'm two days in with nothing in my system except my prescribed Trazadone. I tried, and failed, to do this a week ago..and um two weeks ago. Third time is the charm though, right?

The cravings are manageable. I'm not having any psychological symptoms. Well to be fair I ALWAYS have psychological symptoms but no new or worsening ones.

What is kicking my ass is these damnable joint aches. I feel like I'm a hundred years old and hobbling about.

Ordered some kratom to see if it can get me through the joint pain.

Sooooooo......here is some advice. Don't try bengay on joint pain from opie withdrawal. It doesn't help and now I feel like I set myself on fire!

I'm going to (try!) do a one month detox from 0pies. My usage was getting way out of control. I'm two days in with nothing in my system except my prescribed Trazadone. I tried, and failed, to do this a week ago..and um two weeks ago. Third time is the charm though, right?

The cravings are manageable. I'm not having any psychological symptoms. Well to be fair I ALWAYS have psychological symptoms but no new or worsening ones.

What is kicking my ass is these damnable joint aches. I feel like I'm a hundred years old and hobbling about.

Ordered some kratom to see if it can get me through the joint pain.
Good luck Wyld! Baby yourself a little, hot baths with lavender, cold rags on your head, Advil, lope, and try to sleep or watch tv to pass the time. Accept your not going to feel better for a few days- here's to getting better:)😳😓ðŸ™ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Good luck Wyld! Baby yourself a little, hot baths with lavender, cold rags on your head, Advil, lope, and try to sleep or watch tv to pass the time. Accept your not going to feel better for a few days- here's to getting better:)😳😓🙏👏👍
Thank you so much for such kind encouragement!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back