Re: No Sleep And Opiate W/d

Have any of you guys ever tried a medically supervised detox? 3-5 days in hospital. I wonder if that would be the most comfortable way of doing it.
I've done a detox called detox5 in the eu it's not pleasant and when I did it over 10yrs ago it cost £2500.Dont get me wrong they do give you meds which make you sleepy but some think your out cold for the whole detox (wrong!).I was mostly awake and uncomfortable and when you tried to leave your bed to use the toilet ect my legs just gave way.Tbh the worst was when I got home I don't think I slept for abt 3 weeks gradually getting more after wk 3!.Everyone is different as i think there were abt 6 of us there and a few were getting up for meals whereas I didn't eat a meal in there as everything tasted disgusting due to the meds they fed you daily.It is obviously easier than a home detox as you can't just leave really as you wouldn't be able to drive ect.I think if it's longer acting opiates your problem is with ie methadone it's harder to say H or morphine..

Peace 

Bliss. ...
I did this last month.   I have good health insurance, so it was very little out of pocket on my end.   I was detoxing from Oxy and Hydrocodone.   I checked in Saturday afternoon and checked out on Thursday afternoon.   I simply took the week off from work. They used Suboxone and Ativan (and tapered me down).   Also, none of my normal ADHD stimulant medicine and NO caffeine.   The first couple days were rough, but by the time I checked out, I just felt groggy.   My primary doc put me on XR xanax, raised my Lexapro intake, and I've been supplementing with Kratom.   I've also started to get more physically active (long evening walks).   So far, so good.   I did fill and take my hydrocodone script (had a refill), but have not had anything in about 3 weeks.   Kratom has been a lifesaver.
Good for you mr C ,great news I think if I done it again I'd need to quit my job as it ain't no fun with meth@done wds.Last time I done it I had to go back to work after a few days back from the detox! (not the easiest) as my job is very physical so great to hear your doing so well and keep the posative vibes up Mr Crowley this kratom certainly seems to be worth further research.I just hope when I do need it I find a good and strong quality supplier as I hear the product really can vary from supplier to supplier I'm in the uk btw...

Peace 

Bliss. ....
Is Kratom legal in the UK?   I googled it and it looks as though it was as of a couple of years ago.   I've been using a board approved vendor, Dayak.    They have been fantastic!   If it's legal, I bet they'd ship to you.   And it's so inexpensive (on a relative basis), that it might be worth the shipping.    But if it's legal, there are probably some good vendors in the UK.   I would definitely say try it.    Best wishes!

Have any of you guys ever tried a medically supervised detox? 3-5 days in hospital. I wonder if that would be the most comfortable way of doing it.
I've done a detox called detox5 in the eu it's not pleasant and when I did it over 10yrs ago it cost £2500.Dont get me wrong they do give you meds which make you sleepy but some think your out cold for the whole detox (wrong!).I was mostly awake and uncomfortable and when you tried to leave your bed to use the toilet ect my legs just gave way.Tbh the worst was when I got home I don't think I slept for abt 3 weeks gradually getting more after wk 3!.Everyone is different as i think there were abt 6 of us there and a few were getting up for meals whereas I didn't eat a meal in there as everything tasted disgusting due to the meds they fed you daily.It is obviously easier than a home detox as you can't just leave really as you wouldn't be able to drive ect.I think if it's longer acting opiates your problem is with ie methadone it's harder to say H or morphine..

Peace 

Bliss. ...
I did this last month.   I have good health insurance, so it was very little out of pocket on my end.   I was detoxing from Oxy and Hydrocodone.   I checked in Saturday afternoon and checked out on Thursday afternoon.   I simply took the week off from work. They used Suboxone and Ativan (and tapered me down).   Also, none of my normal ADHD stimulant medicine and NO caffeine.   The first couple days were rough, but by the time I checked out, I just felt groggy.   My primary doc put me on XR xanax, raised my Lexapro intake, and I've been supplementing with Kratom.   I've also started to get more physically active (long evening walks).   So far, so good.   I did fill and take my hydrocodone script (had a refill), but have not had anything in about 3 weeks.   Kratom has been a lifesaver.
Good for you mr C ,great news I think if I done it again I'd need to quit my job as it ain't no fun with meth@done wds.Last time I done it I had to go back to work after a few days back from the detox! (not the easiest) as my job is very physical so great to hear your doing so well and keep the posative vibes up Mr Crowley this kratom certainly seems to be worth further research.I just hope when I do need it I find a good and strong quality supplier as I hear the product really can vary from supplier to supplier I'm in the uk btw...

Peace 

Bliss. ....
Is Kratom legal in the UK?   I googled it and it looks as though it was as of a couple of years ago.   I've been using a board approved vendor, Dayak.    They have been fantastic!   If it's legal, I bet they'd ship to you.   And it's so inexpensive (on a relative basis), that it might be worth the shipping.    But if it's legal, there are probably some good vendors in the UK.   I would definitely say try it.    Best wishes!
Yeah, it's totally legal. There are many suppliers, I haven't used it for some time, but will have a look for the vendor I used and post it. Though to be honest, it's a case of "take your pick" the most important advice that I seemed to read everywhere when originally researching kratom is to stay away from kratom from "head shops". 

Last edited by a moderator:

Peace 

Bliss. ...

Peace 

Bliss. ....
I've looked into it and there seems to be a couple who seem legit with next day postage.I have sent cat a pm concerning Dayak so all good Mr Crowley thanks for your input.Im at the stage of life I'm getting sick to the back teeth of addiction to opiates (over 20yrs) and I may quit my job and do it properly this time as I've worked in a trade that isn't the best paid and my addictions have stopped me from moving on from this very physical trade.Basically not able to get or try to get a better paid job which I know I'm capable of as they require medical tests ect.Basically I'm getting too old to push myself daily and of course I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!!.I really need some time to jump off this roundabout I've been on for too long all ready!!!

Peace 

Bliss. .....

I must have some super-human tolerances to meds. I was on Norco for years.... my original doc would prescribed them like candy but with changes laws and a move out of state my new doc will NOT prescribe. I was on them for 3-4 years and just stopped. No WD at all. However, I haven't been as happy as I was in that 3-4 year time period in a while. Norco made me happy, talkative, outgoing. I loved them!   

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back