Recent downtime forum

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
A

Admin

Update on the downtime of the forum.

The last days the forum was attacked by some individuals who like to harm the forum. First there was a complaint against our US based server for TOS violations US law.

So we have the forum transferred to a server outside the US.

After the forum was transferred to an server outside the US the ddos attacks started to bring the forum again down. We have now taken drastic actions to avoid further disruptions. Starting Tuesday 10 March the forum will be hosted on our own dedicated server with all protection.

If something will happen to our domain name https://drugbuyersguide.net the forum will go automatically to https://drugbuyersguide.is

Last edited:
What total scumbags! Its getting harder and harder to keep these people at a distance. Agh it grinds my gears! thank you for fighting the good fight and if there is anything We can do let us know!

Well, I guess those people don't just stop and leave it and rather keep on ddosing causing trouble. Before and now -after the recent downtime-, sometimes the site is very very slow for me, another time I can't even access the site at all, while a few minutes later it's totally fine and fast again. For me that's an indicator for continued attacks. 

So to all those people who were desperate and worried when the site was down recently: In case it happens again and it takes a while migrating and getting up the site on another server or whatever, you should check out the twitter accs of biskobro and dbg itself. It took a while until something was posted, but it was a great relief reading biskos tweet saying they're on it and board should be up again in 1-2 days.

Also: That's just me, but I think as another a DBG sub on Reddit(or other platform) used as a refugee camp would be very helpful too.. Again, maybe I'm complete wrong with that, but imo it makes sense because it would be a centralized, neutral and safe place which can't be attacked/taken down as easy as a website.

With this, we also would have an "official" go-to place whenever something like this happens I'm the future. Members could gather and get/share info regarding the current status instead of spreading out to many other places (whose members sometimes even act kinda childish and disrespectful when "elitist fag" dbg users are coming over..)

Also it would prevent vendors getting hundreds of emails from users who just wanna know what's going on, thus clogging up the inbox.

Just my two cents :)

And again, a huge "thank you" to Admin, 2E and bisko for taking care and putting so much work and effort in the site ❤️ 

Yes you are right, on this moment as i write this there are 15 members online and 1195 guest from China and Russia send by Localpharm

It is these guest that slowing the forum down.

Don't worry we will find solution we are already on the good way.

Last edited:
I wonder if the cloudflare ddos protection that some vendors use for their websites could work here?

For sure thats the ddos the ,server is showing almost 2,000 guests online .That's not possible for it to be real ppl.its ddos bots clogging and loading up the server ....I'm sure more changes are coming. Just give it time ppl. this will all get worked out ...LocalPharm is a piece of shit ..Now he's getting kicked off Empire Market for BS presses inactive...

I'm involved in a crypto project that would make this sort of attack almost impossible. The project is having issues with funding for devs at the moment; but if it survives and delivers it's goals, bringing a site hosted on our storage nodes down will be extremely difficult. Probably not impossible but very costly

They are using heavily modded ipfs code and a custom DNS solution to eliminate that point of attack. I'm not much on the tech of it, just have been running their mainnet and a few storage nodes for a while.
 By default the site/data would be replicated 3x across our storage nodes. That replication factor could be increased but if any 1 of the 3 storage nodes is brought down the core should make a 3rd at another IP, and on and on. It's designed for anti censorship but applications for it are any site who faces ddos or great fire wall blockages.
Not shilling a name because there are other similar projects and there is a lot of work left to be done before true hosting is possible. 

Oh and good to have you back!

Last edited:
Now he's getting kicked off Empire Market for BS presses inactive...
Oh shit.. Farewell empire then.. If they only knew who they're messing with  :(

Now I really hope people will leave him alone in the future. I wouldn't want it to get to the point where he's forced to shut down the whole interwebs because people are constantly picking on him 😫

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh shit.. Farewell empire then.. If they only knew who they're messing with  :(

Now I really hope people will leave him alone in the future. I wouldn't want it to get to the point where he's forced to shut down the whole interwebs because people are constantly picking on him 😫
No its common for DMN to get really heavy DDOS attacks constantly. Dread,Empire, DarkMarket ect. have been getting ddos for awhile now,but they can afford to pay there Tech Support hundreds thousands worth of bitcoin ...Totally different situation here .

thank goddess the forum is back. 

Thank you @2earls   @Admin    @Biskobro  for getting the site back up. 

Its a huge comfort and Im very grategul to you and the community.

Love and safety to all of DBG!

Happy springish❤️

Last edited:
@Admin, thank you for always doing an awesome job and for keeping this community going!!! You are freaking awesome!! @2earls and @Biskobro, y’all are also doing such an amazing job with this community! 

This is just a slight hiccup and our awesome community will get through it even stronger!! We’ve been kicked down before but we always stand together and get right back up!! Let’s all stay positive and please be patient during this time. It won’t take long to get everything straightened out and back to normal!! Just have patience!! Admin, 2earls, and Biskobro are working their asses off to keep everything running as smoothly as possible!! Let’s give them massive props for saving our community once again!! Thank y’all so much admin & mods!!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back