reliable US to US rc vendor?

Chopper21

Been looking on here for awhile and can't seem to find a reliable US to US rc benz@ vendor that has pressed pills. Anyone know of a good one?

Best bet is to do your research. Read the up to date reviews on a vendor & magazine subscriptions they provide & have access to. Then read more my friend.

Been looking on here for awhile and can't seem to find a reliable US to US rc benz@ vendor that has pressed pills. Anyone know of a good one?
There's a couple my friend ,I usually go with the brand name etiz but thats hard to find domestic recently my man .For like a year now no one has name etiz besides overseas ..

:(

Forgot to update yesterday...TN received

Last edited:
Thinking of placing an order myself.. no response back so far though..Did u pay for the express shipping? 

Thinking of placing an order myself.. no response back so far though..Did u pay for the express shipping? 
email responses are slower on weekends, naturally. But, yes..express. Tn active and things are looking great so far!

On redit they're talking about this guy: ***removed****

I just put in an order myself, but this will be my first try. Good luck and let us know if you find anyone else.
Looks like my previous post was removed, i dont see you could see anyone talking about him on reddit, there are no sourcing subs left and the 1-3 that are around, have no mention of said "vendor"...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like my previous post was removed, i dont see you could see anyone talking about him on reddit, there are no sourcing subs left and the 1-3 that are around, have no mention of said "vendor"...
Hmph..funny. I can't find the thread I saw. Maybe redit deleted it?? ugh..now im worried..

So glad to hear that!

I got a tad impatient (wish I didn't now lol) and went with a sy vendor supposed to ship today

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid Monday with express shipping they said mine won't ship until Thursday, and they don't provide tn unless there is a problem @Jjay how were you able to get a tn from them? Thanks

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back