reliable US to US rc vendor?

I have had lsd on tums and know some do the same with etiz, definitely makes it very discreet. The only problem is if they aren't treated with care they crumble and you may find half your actives are now in a fine powder at the bottom of the container with little clue as to how strong that powder is. 
But, Altoids are "Notoriously Strong Mints", though, LOL 😄

To ALL. USPS has been extremely unriable for tracking.

Give it at least nine days to be delivered, I know it's hard fpr patience...a hard thing for us all, especially! Many PO Shut-Downs, and they are skipping very many parcels! My recent order from @Rc1, with scans skipped at acceptance until it hit our distribution center wherevit was temporarily "lost," but my one of my main p theories given is Thanksgiving/ Christmas shopping!

One other problems are blizzardsheavy rains, wildfires, and even just  simple mistakes!, etc!

If you would like instant tracking, or updates, PLEASE keep this in mind!

Mine showed,  finally, with absolutely no scans until my order was finally at my local PO!

Before that, it got "stuck" in our local distribution center for two days!!

Should have not been like that, but I'm glad it finally was delivered.

THANK YOU, @Rc1! ☺

Last edited by a moderator:
Came in to lots of $, but not coming till next week.Trying to decide which sponsorship I will donate to. Told @Rc1 that that this thread was deleted, but I was wrong! 😓

I just wanted to boost him as he is just an amazing, outstanding vendor!

Can't wait till next week!! 😊

Sorry I "hijacked" this thread. I just wanted to say I want to go with an Emerald sponsorship. It's my favourite gem is really why I decided that. I also can't find @Rc1's introduction thread, so maybe it was hidden or deleted. Sorry about that @Rc1, I really just wanted to give you credit for about 45 successful orders to me, and that was the only thread I could find to publish how extremely reliable you are. OK, I'm done posting for now. I'll chill now and lie lower. Thank you all!😊👍

On average how long does it take RC1 to respond? I sent my money and order to them yesterday and haven't received a response yet.

@pandabear82 and I don't see anyone reporting to have received from the vendor on the link other than the OP.

I'm going to remove that post and I may be removing more than that if nobody receives from this place.

Always check the blacklist before trying a new vendor posted by a member and report any vendor that needs to be added to it.

Nice to see you again, @2earls! I have literally received every one of my approximately 45 orders up to last week, spanning over a year. I'm waiting on funds to place another this week and also sponsorship here. @Rc1 takes a while to respond now, shipments seem to be done twice a week and USPS is not doing a good job of tracking, only showing info when arriving locally. I don't know why nobody believes me that @Rc1 (researchchems1@mailfence) is a good vendor. I'll immediately report if failure occurs once my next order is placed. Please keep us updated, @Jeffery Horn. Thank you for trusting my reports. 

Oh, totally different vendor (reschemz)... my bad. Thought reference was to researchchems1. Sorry.

@Jeffery Horn if you don't send us a zipcode we won't know who you are we delete records and only keep basic records in a book. It is our basic requirements when ever you ask for tracking. All orders have shipped. Unless you get a message like unable to confirm payment because you send a dollar amount and not a btc amount, txid or hash you make out job hard to show. We also ship 3 times a week. Lately we have shipped even more often then that. Likely your pack has landed or landing soon. 

I am truly sorry for the confusion..I have my tn now. This is my first time ordering via email and I got impatient and a little fearful that I was Dooped. @Rc1 is good on their word. I look forward to more orders with them.  Moderator please delete my past post referring to Rcbestsell. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back