reliable US to US rc vendor?

Even wilder now that i see "express" is just sending it youpeeS lol.  I get paying xtra for good misdirection/stealth but that's hilarious.....

Even wilder now that i see "express" is just sending it youpeeS lol.  I get paying xtra for good misdirection/stealth but that's hilarious.....
I did order something that wasn't on their menu, but they said no problem they have it to. That's the only reasons I can think of for the delayed shipping. I am curious how @Jjay was able to get a tn number though. @Jjay if you read this could you explain how you got the tn number? Thanks

I paid Monday with express shipping they said mine won't ship until Thursday, and they don't provide tn unless there is a problem @Jjay how were you able to get a tn from them? Thanks
I'd rather not get into specifics..but there WAS an issue, so they provided a tn. Be grateful you don't need a tn. But, that isn't an uncommon practice..the no tn. Maybe ask them? It's worth a try. lol.

"Express" shipping takes 3 days to actually ship and costs 45 dollars?!?!
yup. lol. To be honest..I'll stick to my old vendor. Product is good but it is a bit pricey. But, I guess it;s like the SY guys..we're paying for convenience.

@Jjay Is the vendor legit then?
haha, yous guys are asking me like I work for them. Used them just this once to basically test them out..granted got what was payed for. But, shipping is high and takes a few days to ship.

Another order was put in today though. A rc that they didnt have in stock just got acquired, so another go around is in the works.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how long this guy takes to email back? I emailed him two days ago and nothing..I'm sure I did it exactly as I was supposed to..

Been looking on here for awhile and can't seem to find a reliable US to US rc benz@ vendor that has pressed pills. Anyone know of a good one?
I've given this alot of thought myself.

Visit @Rc1's site, https://pastebin.com/kvDvVmSM , a very reliable vendor, then DIY. 

Search "how to press tablets," or even " how to press pills ". I'm sure some people out there press their own supplements in tablet form.

It even occurred to me that it could be possible to make an appropriate alcohol/Everclear solution and one could find those mini altoids, or something similar, and drop the amount desired onto the tabs until you have your desired dose dissolved in each one. There's also blotter paper you may consider using as well.

Visit @Rc1's site, https://pastebin.com/kvDvVmSM , a very reliable vendor, then DIY. 

Search "how to press tablets," or even " how to press pills ". I'm sure some people out there press their own supplements in tablet form.

It even occurred to me that it could be possible to make an appropriate alcohol/Everclear solution and one could find those mini altoids, or something similar, and drop the amount desired onto the tabs until you have your desired dose dissolved in each one. There's also blotter paper you may consider using as well.
Thanks for the info but rc1 doesn't ship to my state.

I have had lsd on tums and know some do the same with etiz, definitely makes it very discreet. The only problem is if they aren't treated with care they crumble and you may find half your actives are now in a fine powder at the bottom of the container with little clue as to how strong that powder is. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back