Reschemz@pr@tonmail.com ?

Placed request yesterday w/express ship, very good communication & quick responses! I had few issues with donation method but got it squared away, eagle should land 2morrow....

Reactions: LJM
Placed request yesterday w/express ship, very good communication & quick responses! I had few issues with donation method but got it squared away, eagle should land 2morrow....
How do you know when your order should be there did they give you a tn number?

Do you mind sharing what problems you had? Because had an issue with shipping taking DAYS...and expected day to land came and went. So, they sent me a tn. It seems they aren't giving out tn's unless there is an issue. Although, to be fair..at the bottom of their inventory and order instructions it says they don't give out tn's unless there is a problem or delay.

Another order(2nd) is in the works, though. I like how fast communication is..but shipping and "handling" prices are pretty high. But, they are domestic. Anyways.. All reviews are welcome, everyone!  Still not going to praise them, yet. Only just starting 2nd order..so we'll see how it goes.

Not me, i ord last wed no response since
Well, in the process of second order and things are going ok. Communication is a little slower.. But it is Monday, usually busy days for all businesses. 

Anyways, patience is a virtue...lol

They got back to me and told me to be patient....that even though I overnighted it that it's coming from overseas.....& mentioned that it goes out 2days after request date and asked if I wanted to order with their domestic partner...idk...

It seems like if you didn't place an order yet, or just want a menu they get right back to you, but after they have your money response is slow if you get any at all.

I've gotten responses pretty quick, norm within few hours....everything seems to good to be true.....I'll keep ya posted

This was response... (EDITED FEW WORDS....)

Please sir be patient your 🦅 is on its way sometimes we hit the ladies in the FLIGHT they take forever. It's be there. Unless you wanted to make A REQUEST from our USA vendR. Overnight - 2 days mean FLIGHT too you in two days

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back