Reschemz@pr@tonmail.com ?

Hope you guys get your stuff, if you do, ill retract my shill comment and issue an apology for the accusation.

This is a rollercoaster!   My hope is blossoming again......thanks @Gypsygreen. For the update,  i will let all know if anything lands
Hey no problem! I'll keep ya posted..but so far so good..he/she won't answer emails if you have something other than like "hello" on the subject line. Also have the timer set. Good luck✌️✌️

Good luck , I hope someone receives.

The pastebin post is gone. I paid 25 for express that was last week.

Hey guys! Ordered Friday of last week and received magazine today! Awesome service! Definitely going to order from them again!

@Gypsygreen extra $10 for tracking? I was told express shipping was $45 but no tn provided unless there was an issue .. these guys seem very inconsistent then.. 

Hey guys my bad on this but I ordered from ccre$e@rch@pr0t0nmail.com...not reZch#mz....I have gotten scammed since August by a few..sorry for the mix up..

After several days of sending emails still no response, or magazine. I would really like to know how @Jjay was lucky enough to get his, since he was the first to mention this vendor. I'm almost positive reschemz@protonmail is a scam.

Anyone know how to get reschemz@protonmail in the blacklist section, since they are obviously scammers?

It already is in the blacklist, and @jjay wasnt "lucky" he was probably the one behind the scam

Well it looks like @Jjay got the ban hammer so that's good.   This one was one red flag after another.  Stay away from "my friend turned me on to this vendor" and "people on X are all over this vendor" kind of shill fest as they most always are scams.  If "everyone was talking about them on Reddit" there would be reviews galore.  Stay Safe yall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes you want to believe so much you talk yourself into it. No big deal lost a couple hundred. I've been burned for worse. probably won't be the last either.

Good advice @DoomKitty . Thanks

Sometimes you want to believe so much you talk yourself into it. No big deal lost a couple hundred. I've been burned for worse. probably won't be the last either.

Good advice @DoomKitty . Thanks
I lost a couple hundo as well. I should have read the writing on the wall (email only, “everyone on reddit”, order minimum, “I can get any chem you need“). I fell for the too good to bed true spell this scammer had everyone under. I think this is a testament to just HOW BADLY we need a domestic vendor at this point. We’re obviously willing to put common sense aside. 

I want to apologize I feel and probably look like a schmuck😞 but for once in my life I thought I was the only lucky one... Eagle that landed that I thought was from reschemz( even though wasn't what I requested) was actually from vendor that had family health problem couple months back that said would eventually be back, and promise to fulfill requests. My man BIGUPS4REAL, is man of his word!!!! Better real late then never at all...

RESCHEMZ is fukin scamming scumbag!!! Thought I was the only one that had something come through the only other one claiming sucess got booted,  probably shilling. I apologize if it got anyone's hopes up, wanted to let everyone know I got scammed as well, lesson lived is lesson learned..... now time to harass the shit out of reschemz🤬🤬🤬

@eric5476us @Mgd

In a different thread jjay did the same thing to me. I was looking for a rare item, and jjay says “people are talking about this vendor on Reddit”. The “vendor” they recommended was an email address nearly identical to the one this thread is about. Instead of “Reschemz”, it was “Reschems”. Interestingly, jjay claimed to have never used them him/herself, s/he just claimed they were getting good feedback on Reddit. Bullshit. This was several weeks ago, *after* they had already posted in this thread claiming to have received two subscriptions from Reschemz. Something rotten in Denmark  

Anyway, at the time I was very new member. I had read the rules of the forum and therefore knew that it’s a huge red flag when people give you random email addresses. So I politely said Thank You, and proceeded to ignore it. Ordered from a vetted vendor instead. Then I saw that a very similar email address(to the one jjay had reccomended me) had been blacklisted, and that that email was also suggested by jjay. So I informed the mods of it. I’m sure that was a factor in them getting banned. I didn’t say anything about it on any public thread at the time because I didn’t want to make a public accusation. I felt it was for the mods to decide if jjay is a scammer or not, and what to do about it.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back