Reschemz@pr@tonmail.com ?

Anybody have any luck contacting this vendor after they have your bitcoin? I paid last Monday paid 55$ for express shipping, and now can't seem to get a response from them.

@Chopper21 emailed for the list, saw the min buy in and s&p charges and said skip. Rather start small to build trust. Hope y'all get ur orders.

I have not recieved a response  from two emails post payment, wondering if anyone has heard from him latley?

I did get a response that just said no tn unless theres an issue, only been 4 business days so gonna be patient.

He emailed me last night, I asked for a if he had an idea about when it would get here.

He said another day or two.

I've tried several times to email them never get a response unless I say I want to place a order. Will not reply to questions about existing order placed over a week ago. If I did get scammed which it's seeming like I did is there anything that can be done to get my Bitcoin back? Or make sure they can't scam anyone else?

No, I don't think you can get anything back. If he is a scammer he got me too. 

Sucks, but It's the part of the game.

Just throws me off that someone said they received from him.

Where did you guys here about this guy from? And why did you gamble on him with no reviews? He just seems like a random protonmail scammer "vendor"...was someone shilling him here?

@Jjay Is the only one I know of on here who said he received his, so I thought it was legit. He even said he placed a second order with him. I paid 55$ for shipping from within the US 8 days ago , so I think I should have got it by now, or at least a response.

This is exactly why you should always seek 2nd and 3rd opinions instead of jumping on the very first appealing thing that pops up...

Reactions: Mgd
@Scilenny420 There's not a whole lot to choose from that are  U.S. to U.S especially what I am looking for (believe me I looked) so took a chance and lost.

The only reason I went for it is that someone said they received an order.

It happens, it part of the this life, no big deal. 

After several days of sending emails still no response, or magazine. I would really like to know how @Jjay was lucky enough to get his, since he was the first to mention this vendor in another thread reliable US to US vendor. I'm almost positive reschemz@protonmail is a scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Chopper21  was not the one who said he received, it was someone else on the board. All Chop did was say he ordered and didn't receive same as I did.

Rezchem was first mentioned by the person who also said he received his order and was placing a second.  I got suckered in too

@Jjay seems to be the only one shilling this scam, i knew something was up with it when he said "people were talking about this vendor on reddit" when i know for a fact they are not...

Honestly, that was my thought too, but I didn't want to kill someone reputation without absolute proof. But it's not looking good for @Jjay

I recieved 3 birds in 1 day, 2 were from my regular guy. The other bird was alot of NEP...15gs.. not what I requested....but hey at this point I'll take it, better then nothing, not sure if I'll try em again...

Honestly, that was my thought too, but I didn't want to kill someone reputation without absolute proof. But it's not looking good for @Jjay
There are some companies I've seen that will help you track scammed, stolen bitcoins. Cyphertrace being one of them

I ordered a magazine from him or her on Friday..got my tracking number today. Tracking number legit and says magazine will be here tomorrow..

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back