Riftchems

Sample Received in about 4 days since the day he mailed it I believe.
Opsec 10/10quit
Quality 10/10
He was also very responsive to any emails.. questions. Seems like a nice guy.
The Brom was well Brom. The magazine read as expected and all was fine their.
I really enjoy flubrotiz 10/10 magazines when I can find them but hate paying so much for them but it isn't bad.
This was the first time I read the 4f magazine. They seemed fine I would give a 10/10. I really appreciate the sample man. I'm sure I'll be back. Peace.

Sample Received in about 4 days since the day he mailed it I believe.
Opsec 10/10quit
Quality 10/10
He was also very responsive to any emails.. questions. Seems like a nice guy.
The Brom was well Brom. The magazine read as expected and all was fine their.
I really enjoy flubrotiz 10/10 magazines when I can find them but hate paying so much for them but it isn't bad.
This was the first time I read the 4f magazine. They seemed fine I would give a 10/10. I really appreciate the sample man. I'm sure I'll be back. Peace.
I have no idea why it says quit after the Opsec 10/10 lol. Must have been a typo. My bad bro.

Order for 1G ODSMT placed 1 week ago today just came in everything is good as expected. Only issue was payment processor but that got sorted out quick as soon as vendor was notified so 10/10 for customer service.

This is long overdue. Placed an order with rift shortly after they popped up here. I have been ripped off multiple times before finding DBG. Took a chance as i feel like any scammer would be foolish to come advertise on a forum like this.

Just so happend that 4-F and F-Tiz were what i was looking for and Rift offers both so placed an order without worrying about samples that offered.

Communication was great. Order arrived within days. Packaging lacked any real stealth but was perfectly intact so no real knock there. As far as quality; 4-F is totally legit and F-tiz is strong. Quite strong. Will certsinly be trying out b-n-diaz.

All in all Rift seems like a legit dude and quality vendor. Would recommend to anyone interested in reading those particular mags. Quality products and service. Thank you to Rift!

Adding onto my original review as promised!

Shipping 5/5: quick, discreet and sent on time just as promised!

Comms 5/5: professional, friendly and patient if you’ve got any questions you need answered.

Quality 5/5: great quality, solid presses, and from prelim tests there’s reason to believe that all 3 sample types received (4F-/\/\PH, Brom, & F-Tiz) are all legitimate & high quality. Compared with known standards, the stated dosages so far have been very precise.

Overall 5/5: @RiftChems has so far shown themself to be communicative, efficient and reliable across each product line they carry. Would definitely recommend these guys to anyone who’s interested in the pressed variety mags that they carry!

Many thanks again RiftChems for the generosity and the quality provided ✌️

Thank you for all the good feedback so far, its been very humbling. improving on lots of little things behind the scenes like packaging to bring customer experience to that next level.

If anyone has suggestions for new chems they want to see added either in powder or tablet form let me know. I am looking to expand my menu. More dissociatives are coming within a few months. We have plans to build a europe route for harder to find chems.

Last edited:
I would like to see more benzos in powder f9rm. I am currently interested in your flubrotizol@m and emailed you earlier. I am interested in trying this before making a full purchase. I've been awaiting your reply. Please look me up. I give fair reviews and have been on the forum for quite some time

No more samples are being given out right now - might do another round in the future but it seems sales are picking up enough that there should be no need for them to garner reviews.

Anyone who ordered prior to today was given a tracking number if they check their order page.

Last edited:
This is one product we will definitely offer in the next week or two.
I'm a dummy, meant to type 4Me-Tmp but i think you knew what i was gettin at. Reading too many compound names and they sorta ran together in my brain. Keep us in the loop!

Tracking should be available on all user accounts who ordered till now.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back