Riftchems

Fixing that right now

Emailed you over the weekend but im sending another email with new tracking now.
Got tracking that the label was created, thanks. Sorry for spam, but please check my last reply to your email. Can ignore prior one.

Can’t wait to try rifts products I’m sures he’s gonna be the main new vendor ab to blow up antsy about getting my tracking lol

I have replied to everyone with their tracking. Those whos orders got mixed up just got sent a new tracking as well. Thanks!

Phenazolam (clobromazolam) has landed and we will now be offering it it in tablet form, Check riftchems.com for 0.5mg phenazolam tablets available now. It is supposed to be much stronger than current bromaz offerings.

I don't think some of you understand how busy this guy has become. He is doing his best, and I have faith. Don't spam his inbox, and wait a few days. If nothing shows on tracking, THEN email him. I made a helluva big order, and I have faith that it will come. My first order landed, so why wouldn't this one? Relax guys. Lol

I am taking a chance on them.
Dude you dude you won’t regret it hands-down perfect service package well speedy shipping quality product very professional. They went out of their way to make me happy all I can say is 100 of 100 pull the trigger you will not be disappointed. Amen. Peace love respect anybody else out there? This is the site

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back