Riftchems

the magazine machines take time brother
I don't think some of you understand how busy this guy has become. He is doing his best, and I have faith. Don't spam his inbox, and wait a few days. If nothing shows on tracking, THEN email him. I made a helluva big order, and I have faith that it will come. My first order landed, so why wouldn't this one? Relax guys. Lol
First, understand, I am a 100% transparent reviewer. You can count on honest takes from me.

You don’t understand the situation. What you’re saying is true for role model vendors. However, Rift Chem’s communication has historically been infrequent, brief, and often leaves questions unanswered. That’s just a fact. As is documented here, I had an incredibly unfortunate situation with him recently. It took a long while to get in contact with him despite multiple attempts.He has since gotten in contact and taken steps that suggest the issue will be resolved. Odd tracking status as it currently stands but we shall see.

If he comes through with the resolution, he will get an equally honest, positive review.

I may be new to DBG, but I’m not new in the market. If you know you know.

Just wanna shout out Riftchems. Communication was absolutely on point. Very very friendly. I have never recieved a magazine that fast in my life. All together it was 3 days. Not to mention I recieved about 20 extra mags. I even emailed to make sure there wasn't a mistake. These guys are amazing and I had a fantastic read. Tbh, 10/10 from my own experiences. Cannot recommend enough. Thanks again Riftchems!

Appreciate all the feedback! I apologize to those that had a mixup in the beginning and had infrequent communication from me, I had some issues take place IRL that took away from my time here. I think everything has been resolved now with any person who had an order mixup!

Also adding tracking to every current orders account right now

Last edited:
I would like to say much love and respect to him. They really hurt me up and tell me they had totally wiped out my life. I had nowhere to go and nobody really hook me up and loud me just in case I was over myself. I really appreciate that And I owe you one. Thank you so much and CARE.

The current situation, followed by a comprehensive review:

The situation:
I sent the vendor another message confirming with absolute certainty that he sent a large order to the wrong address. Please disregard my last review until this is resolved.

I wanted to be a champion for this vendor and sing his praises, but the lack of communication recently is concerning to say the least, especially given the fact that a large order was sent to the wrong address in a different state. I contacted the vendor numerous times as the order was in transit to inform him that it was en route to the wrong address in the wrong state. I have received no response.

Inquiries unrelated to this order were also met with radio silence.

Until the vendor responds, be advised that my prior review should be considered outdated. I will update you if the vendor responds, and of course also if he makes this right.

Comprehensive review:
This vendor posted across a variety of mediums offering samples to establish credibility. It appears as though early orders were fulfilled, and early feedback was positive.

The vendor’s site is still up, orders can still be placed, but the vendor is no longer responding to communications. I can’t confirm if orders are being shipped, and even if they are being shipped, they may be shipped to the wrong address. Who knows.

I really hope this was just a mistake and that the vendor responds and offers a solution. If that happens I will very happily update the community. Again, I want to sing the praises of this vendor, but given the current situation, I would refrain from ordering.
Hi all,

As promised - here is an update.

TLDR - Rift resolved issue with grace and professionalism. Very satisfied.

As soon as Rift got back online after being occupied for a few days he assured me the issue I previously warned the community about would be resolved. He sent me a replacement pack. This guy operates like a professional, not a wannabe cyber thug like many others in the industry. Due to the storm and 4 letter company’s holiday yesterday the replacement took some time to arrive, not Rift’s fault, but he said if it got lost in transit due to the storm he would send yet ANOTHER replacement. Thankfully that wasn’t needed as it did arrive.

After the shipping issue with the original order (my second with Rift), and after hearing he would send a replacement, I asked if I could expand my order last minute. He gladly complied, and while the following shouldn’t be expected when placing an order, and maybe he just did it as a treat given the issue I had previously, he sent 77 pages instead of the 50 I ordered for that last minute magazine (4 Foundational Moral Practices Hardcover). Also included another sample for a magazine called Flu Bro, a guide to handling the flu like a bro.

Main order, a magazine titled Old Dudes Spanking Mom’s Toosh, arrived as well. Hoping this mag is better than the last issue as the last was underwhelming.

The Bro mags are great too btw. Will let you know about the other two sample mags referenced above soon.

Pumpkin

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back