Roibusinesss.store

Well, with the ups and downs of miners fees lately and miners flat out not accepting broadcasts, my BTC transfer didn't go through until this evening for the order I mentioned, so, it's a bit delayed on my end, but I know people are anxiously awaiting to hear back about this vendor, so I'll be sure to update as things progress. Just thought I'd offer my quick update. Cheers!

Well, with the ups and downs of miners fees lately and miners flat out not accepting broadcasts, my BTC transfer didn't go through until this evening for the order I mentioned, so, it's a bit delayed on my end, but I know people are anxiously awaiting to hear back about this vendor, so I'll be sure to update as things progress. Just thought I'd offer my quick update. Cheers!
You are welcomed!

It's been six days since my payment went through for this order. You state tracking will be provided within three days, but, I've yet to receive any tracking information with regard to this order. Please advise.

It's been six days since my payment went through for this order. You state tracking will be provided within three days, but, I've yet to receive any tracking information with regard to this order. Please advise.
I didnt see my tracking either but if you go to your order dashboard and check the messages mine had been there a couple days and I did not know it .I am just waiting on my tracking to update

Is the site down?
I’ve tried several different browsers and TOR and I can’t access your site….

I didnt see my tracking either but if you go to your order dashboard and check the messages mine had been there a couple days and I did not know it .I am just waiting on my tracking to update
Yes, all work correctly, if any updates, I will let you know

Is the site down?
I’ve tried several different browsers and TOR and I can’t access your site….
Yes, the store its down..
Roibusinesss store has been created from some person, which disappeared, leaving some very brief maintenance instructions, but finally I have not had a way to update the store, such as the BTC and XMR rates and others bugs....So I simply have not been able to maintain the store and finally I should disconnect it, nothing more..
The store not was seized or has not been and is not compromised at any time!

New store coming soon!

Their site is down. Has been for days now. It's been almost ten days since I paid for my order; still no tracking information.

Their site is down. Has been for days now. It's been almost ten days since I paid for my order; still no tracking information.
I got my tracking but no movement for 10 days still says "Your package is waiting to be picked up by the carrier". try emailing him he answered me when I did and explained he had technical issues with website and if anyone does not have tracking to email him

I got my tracking but no movement for 10 days still says "Your package is waiting to be picked up by the carrier". try emailing him he answered me when I did and explained he had technical issues with website and if anyone does not have tracking to email him
Sure, yes, thanks. After posting here, I saw the previous messages and have emailed him, supplying him my order info, including username from roibusinesss and all necessary details of the transaction; he has everything needed to process my order and supply tracking info.

As for your order... it's easy for anyone to create a shipping label. Sending the corresponding package is another ballgame. Sounds like nothing has been released for shipment on your behalf, while nothing has been handled for my order, yet, almost ten days have passed.

To update: I just received tracking information for my order via email, indicating that it's scheduled to be delivered TODAY. It is actually in my state, currently, so, that's a pleasant surprise. I'll be sure to update again once I have in hand later today.

Sure, yes, thanks. After posting here, I saw the previous messages and have emailed him, supplying him my order info, including username from roibusinesss and all necessary details of the transaction; he has everything needed to process my order and supply tracking info.

As for your order... it's easy for anyone to create a shipping label. Sending the corresponding package is another ballgame. Sounds like nothing has been released for shipment on your behalf, while nothing has been handled for my order, yet, almost ten days have passed.
ya it could be a print no ship I sure hope not

To update: I just received tracking information for my order via email, indicating that it's scheduled to be delivered TODAY. It is actually in my state, currently, so, that's a pleasant surprise. I'll be sure to update again once I have in hand later today.
yes that would be awesome .. I just hope mine updates soon

I saw that you have receive your pack.

We kindly remind you to leave a review for your recent purchase. Your input is incredibly valuable and helps us improve. It takes just a few minutes, but your feedback greatly benefits our community and assists other customers in their shopping decisions.

Thank you in advance for your time and insights!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back