Roibusinesss.store

I just want to reiterate for everyone from usa that is ordering from China!

CHINESE PACKS DONT START SHOWING MOVEMENT UNTIL THEY HIT THE SHORES OF USA! IN MY EXPERIENCE PACKS TAKE AROUNS 2 WEEKS SO AROUND 10-11TH DAY YOU MIGHT SEE AN UPDATE. JUST REMEMBER IM ON THE EAST COAST. WEST COAST COULD BE DIFFERNT AND IT ALSO DEPENDS ON HOW FAST INTERNATIONAL PACKS ARE MOVING ATM. SOME TIMES OF THE YEAR 3-4 WEEKS COULD BE MORE COMMON. GIVE THIS VENDOR A BREAK AND BE PATIENT. IF YOU DONT SEE MOVEMENT AFTER 3 WEEKS THEN MAYBE CONTACT THE VENDOR. 4-5 WEEKS ID WRITE IT OFF AND CALL SCAM

I just want to reiterate for everyone from usa that is ordering from China!

CHINESE PACKS DONT START SHOWING MOVEMENT UNTIL THEY HIT THE SHORES OF USA! IN MY EXPERIENCE PACKS TAKE AROUNS 2 WEEKS SO AROUND 10-11TH DAY YOU MIGHT SEE AN UPDATE. JUST REMEMBER IM ON THE EAST COAST. WEST COAST COULD BE DIFFERNT AND IT ALSO DEPENDS ON HOW FAST INTERNATIONAL PACKS ARE MOVING ATM. SOME TIMES OF THE YEAR 3-4 WEEKS COULD BE MORE COMMON. GIVE THIS VENDOR A BREAK AND BE PATIENT. IF YOU DONT SEE MOVEMENT AFTER 3 WEEKS THEN MAYBE CONTACT THE VENDOR. 4-5 WEEKS ID WRITE IT OFF AND CALL SCAM
You are doing SPAM on other threads with all of these images. What exactly do you want?

/threads/chemthugs007.8638/page-11#post-228234
/threads/chemicalgod24-ru.9494/

Last edited:
Chinese New Year is coming soon

Holiday time update

The final notice of holiday in our company is February 4th
Shipping can also be made on the morning of the 4th.
There will be no delivery after 3 pm on the 4th.
Resumed work on the Feb.17th.
Above, if any update order, please place order before this time.
All orders received during the Holiday, we will ship on the 18th Feb.

Top Qality items, 100% delivery guarantee, Fast and Sequre shipping from China, track its provided for all orders

roibusinesss@danwin1210.de

You are doing SPAM on other threads with all of these images. What exactly do you want?

Hey I only pur one picture asking if it's mdma idk how all the others got there sorry not spam just asking cause it could have been something else. Idk how the pic got on other threads honestly

Oh but what I wrote was about shipping times china to usa and how tracking doesn't show movement until it lands on usa shores. Just a reminder for people with no tracking movement.
Was nothing bad

All track that was delayed to udate, was updated. So the buyers will receive the pack on the next 2-3 days.

Recieved my package today. Test are positive product is what it should be communication was good through the process that did take a lil longer than expected but it was worth the wait . This vendor is legit and does good business ..

My order arrived and looks really good. Did take 3+ weeks to arrive, but I understand there were some shipping problems for a lot of vendors in China. I’m just glad it arrived. Responds to questions and the prices are great. Overall quite happy with this purchase.

My order arrived and looks really good. Did take 3+ weeks to arrive, but I understand there were some shipping problems for a lot of vendors in China. I’m just glad it arrived. Responds to questions and the prices are great. Overall quite happy with this purchase.
Many Thanks!
You are welcomed!

Recieved my package today. Test are positive product is what it should be communication was good through the process that did take a lil longer than expected but it was worth the wait . This vendor is legit and does good business ..
Thank you to leave a review for your recent purchase!
Your input is incredibly valuable and helps us improve. You have taked just a few minutes, but your feedback greatly benefits our community and assists other customers in their shopping decisions.
Thanks for your time and insights!

Chinese New Year is coming soon

Last days, before NY Holiday

The final notice of holiday in our company is February 4th
Shipping can also be made on the morning of the 4th.
There will be no delivery after 3 pm on the 4th.
Resumed work on the Feb.17th.
Above, if any update order, please place order before this time.
All orders received during the Holiday, we will ship on the 18th Feb.​

Chinese New Year is coming soon​

Last days, before NY Holiday​

The final notice of holiday in our company is February 4th​

Shipping can also be made on the morning of the 4th.​

There will be no delivery after 3 pm on the 4th.​

Resumed work on the Feb.17th.​

Above, if any update order, please place order before this time.​

All orders received during the Holiday, we will ship on the 18th Feb.​

Tried to reach you by email for days to place the order but you vanished

We send Worldwide, Australia, Canada, EU, USA
Fast and Safe shipping from China, track its provided for all orders, not signature, Delivery Guarantee!
Top Qality items, 100% delivery guarantee, Fast and Sequre shiping from China, track its provided for all orders.

email
roibusinesss@danwin1210.de

We Back to work from Spring Festival Holiday (China) Resumed work on the Feb.17th.
All orders received during the Holiday, we will ship on the 18th Feb.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back