Roibusinesss.store

We send Worldwide, Australia, Canada, EU, USA
Fast and Safe shipping from China, track its provided for all orders, not signature, Delivery Guarantee!
Top Qality items, 100% delivery guarantee, Fast and Sequre shiping from China, track its provided for all orders.

email
roibusinesss@danwin1210.de

Fast and Safe shipping from China, track its provided for all orders, not signature, Delivery Guarantee!
We send Worldwide, Australia, Canada, EU, USA
Top Qality items, 100% delivery guarantee,

As we are in the build of the new store, please STOP using this store

roibusa3m342kfu7m5q3rwnxbvmqtspiuh6hkvzhg7bhfgztc7m4ccqd.onion

The new one will be ready in few days and I will update here!

If any queastions, please contact me at

email roibusinesss@danwin1210.de
or
Jabber
reilable@xmpp.jp

Last edited:
Currently I sell and offer Escrow for all orders on Archetyp market. You can see real Fedbacks of my work and your funds are 100% protected until you receive the order!

/d/roibusinesss

to access to this URL , you need TOR browser.
https://www.torproject.org › download

Or

Contact me at

email roibusinesss@danwin1210.de

or

Jabber

reilable@xmpp.jp
Hi friend DJL here... I paid for everything and did not get an email back. May you confirm everything is received? Thank you. No issues w ROI besides now but I sent correct address this time, qr code was broken and you provided me the XMR address which I copy and pasted you should have everything just want confirmation. Thanks

Yes, Friend, everything has been received, as you already received confirmation by email.
The track will be in 3 days.

Best Regards & Good Luck

Sure, yes, thanks. After posting here, I saw the previous messages and have emailed him, supplying him my order info, including username from roibusinesss and all necessary details of the transaction; he has everything needed to process my order and supply tracking info.

As for your order... it's easy for anyone to create a shipping label. Sending the corresponding package is another ballgame. Sounds like nothing has been released for shipment on your behalf, while nothing has been handled for my order, yet, almost ten days have passed.
It won't start showing movement until it gets to your country's borders

Hi friend DJL here... I paid for everything and did not get an email back. May you confirm everything is received? Thank you. No issues w ROI besides now but I sent correct address this time, qr code was broken and you provided me the XMR address which I copy and pasted you should have everything just want confirmation. Thanks
Hello Friend,
Yes, all of your emails was responded on time.. Really I don t know why you ask many times the same think..Anyway, all OK and you have receive your ordcers with sucess.
Regards

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back