Roibusinesss.store

Just an FYI, someone we know ordered 3C-P from these guys and they sent Protonitazene instead. A few people nearly died but luckily we received the lab results for them before anyone took it!
Double check anything you receive from these guys.

In terms of other stuff, from what we’ve heard they’ve been good quality and what they are. But this mix up and supposed abuse on Dread to the peeps who bought it, be wary of dealing with them.
This its totally FUD and NOT TRUE!
Seems you have read too many stupid thinks on Dread!
Its NOT POSSIBLE sent Protonitazene instead any other item, obviously!
The real Feedbacks from mi work you can see on Archetyp market!

Real orders - Real Feedbacks - Real Deal.

Market
Archetyp

Last edited:
If you weren’t so vehemently defensive and attacked everyone who had been fucked over then maybe you wouldn’t have so much hate on Dread.

As I said, you have pure chems but an order of 3C-P turned out to be Protonitazene, Pyrazolam turned out to be Bromazepam and Flubrotizolam was Gidazepam. You mean nothing to us and we have zero reason to lie as we don’t sell anything and don’t want your customers, nor do we want to ever purchase from you, we just care about a fuck up bad enough to kill people.

I’m not even telling people not to buy from you, just warning people to get their drugs tested. We have lab results for everything we claim. Get your head out of your ass, stop being an angry cunt and realise that the fuck ups have happened and people could have died.

Just an FYI, someone we know ordered 3C-P from these guys and they sent Protonitazene instead. A few people nearly died but luckily we received the lab results for them before anyone took it!
Double check anything you receive from these guys.

In terms of other stuff, from what we’ve heard they’ve been good quality and what they are. But this mix up and supposed abuse on Dread to the peeps who bought it, be wary of dealing with them.

If you weren’t so vehemently defensive and attacked everyone who had been fucked over then maybe you wouldn’t have so much hate on Dread.

As I said, you have pure chems but an order of 3C-P turned out to be Protonitazene, Pyrazolam turned out to be Bromazepam and Flubrotizolam was Gidazepam. You mean nothing to us and we have zero reason to lie as we don’t sell anything and don’t want your customers, nor do we want to ever purchase from you, we just care about a fuck up bad enough to kill people.

I’m not even telling people not to buy from you, just warning people to get their drugs tested. We have lab results for everything we claim. Get your head out of your ass, stop being an angry cunt and realise that the fuck ups have happened and people could have died.

We send only Hight purity items, these FUD lies and some test are absolutelly not real!
And how we have only Great Feedbacks on all markets that I have sell??? Or all Feedbacks are fake?
Please, stop with this ship historys!
Cyrrently I sell on Archetyp market and some else can check and see.

Fast Worldwide Shipping from China with track, signature not required.

Delivery Guarntee - 100% reship if pack its stuck by customs.

Please, using the link below

http://roibiznnchkmt4er5ok2zd33msyxfkz4vsvudhuulza44vrshs2efgqd.onion

Please, don t use any other link, this is the ONLY valid link of my store!!!

If you want Escrow, YES we offer but the prices are high, of course..

Market
Archetyp

NEW OPIOIDS IN STOCK

Isotonitazepyne
N-Desethylprotonitazene.HCL
Cychlorphine HCL
SR-17018 HCL

Benzos

As Bromazolam its Banned, we offer substitute - Clobromazolam, also known as Phenazolam
Avizafone (water-soluble)
Gidazepam
Rilmazafone (water-soluble)

Dissociatives

3-HO-PCE (novel dissociative)
2FDCK
O-PCE

Stimulants

Eutylone (analogue)

MDPiHP Big Crystal (related to the potent stimulant MDPV)
A-D2PV (homologue of a-PVP)
A-PCYP ( cathinone stimulant similar APVP)
M*th Ice Crystal (analogue)

Psychedelics and Tryptamines

4-AcO-DeT Fumarate
4-HO-MeT
ALD-52 (LSD)
3 C-P (similar mescaline, proscaline)

Fast Worldwide Shipping from China with track, signature not required.

Delivery Guarntee - 100% reship if pack its stuck by customs.

Please, using the link below

http://roibiznnchkmt4er5ok2zd33msyxfkz4vsvudhuulza44vrshs2efgqd.onion

Please, don t use any other link, this is the ONLY valid link of my store!!!

If you want Escrow, YES we offer but the prices are high, of course..

Market
Archetyp

NEW OPIOIDS IN STOCK

Isotonitazepyne
N-Desethylprotonitazene.HCL
Cychlorphine HCL
SR-17018 HCL

Benzos

As Bromazolam its Banned, we offer substitute - Clobromazolam, also known as Phenazolam
Avizafone (water-soluble)
Gidazepam
Rilmazafone (water-soluble)

Dissociatives

3-HO-PCE (novel dissociative)
2FDCK
O-PCE

Stimulants

Eutylone (analogue)

MDPiHP Big Crystal (related to the potent stimulant MDPV)
A-D2PV (homologue of a-PVP)
A-PCYP ( cathinone stimulant similar APVP)
M*th Ice Crystal (analogue)

Psychedelics and Tryptamines

4-AcO-DeT Fumarate
4-HO-MeT
ALD-52 (LSD)
3 C-P (similar mescaline, proscaline)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back