Show Some Love To The New Girl On The Block! ;)

aleahy78

Hey everyone! I thought it was time I finally introduced myself on here! I've been on here reading for a few months and I think I am now ready to do some contributing! I'm like everyone I guess...trying to be informed as much as possible before I make that first BIG PLUNGE!

Welcome to the forum. You're off to a good start. I read the rules several times & still screwed up. The only dumb question is an unasked one!!

Welcome aleahy 78 I remember my first plunge haha and the relief when it finally dropped on my door mat phewee it took an age to send the money shall I do it will I be ripped off? Choose your vendor wisely and take on board the reviews and if you still ain't sure ask it's what we have all had to do!!

Welcome welcome welcome! Yep, read read read! Lol! We are really glad to have you and if you need anything, just ask! Xoxoxoxoxo

Thanx nickiean! I'm still reading and im pretty sure I'll screw up at one point! Lol

Welcome aleahy 78 I remember my first plunge haha and the relief when it finally dropped on my door mat phewee it took an age to send the money shall I do it will I be ripped off? Choose your vendor wisely and take on board the reviews and if you still ain't sure ask it's what we have all had to do!!

@ Babsy, I am so ready to do that already! Patience is NOT my virtue! Then again I don't want to get scammed either!

TY Catinthehat /default_smile.png I really like how everyone here is close like family. I'm hoping to be apart of that!

Can anyone help me and tell me how I add a profile pic?! I can't figure it out snd it's kinda pissing me off! It's the half Italian in me /default_wink.png ty in advance!

Can anyone help me and tell me how I add a profile pic?! I can't figure it out snd it's kinda pissing me off! It's the half Italian in me /default_wink.png ty in advance!
Click on that little arrow next to your user name at the top, then click edit profile, then edit picture (or something of that nature) its pretty easy.

And Hello, welcome to the boards!  Wishing you the best of luck in whatever it is that you seek /default_smile.png

Welcome to the boards. Glad to have you! I can't put a picture it keeps telling me mine are too big of files. But oh well. Anyway welcome and anything II can do to help just holla.

Plays nice with other usually huh? What if the others don't like it nice lol? 👾sometimes things are better rougher and angrier haha

Welcome to the boards. Glad to have you! I can't put a picture it keeps telling me mine are too big of files. But oh well. Anyway welcome and anything II can do to help just holla.
hey MW, is the pic u r uploading a .jpg file?   it'll say that next to it 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back