Show Some Love To The New Girl On The Block! ;)

If you are on a windows computer it is easy to resize pics so they fit.  Unfortunately I have an imac and an ipad so I email my pics to someone else to resize them.  No one has been able to help me resize on my macs.  I suppose I could google it.........

@ mrwiggums, I would have to agree with you there /default_wink.png  feisty is definitely in my nature!! ohhh.... btw I meant lioness LOL all woman here /default_wink.png

johnnog said:
welcome new folks,your in a good community now the scam rats have left and been banned for good.

just read threads to see what you need,ask a question if you can't find the answer,there will be good folk to help you along.

Know what its like first time you order,i didn't have a place like this years ago but got lucky and wasn't burnt,plenty of good vendors out there,some are fast and efficient,some a bit slower,just look at the threads and you'll see which ones i mean.

Welcome again,you're in good hands.
Thank you for the warm welcome! I most certainly have questions! lol

@ mrwiggums, I would have to agree with you there /default_wink.png feisty is definitely in my nature!! ohhh.... btw I meant lioness LOL all woman here /default_wink.png
Feisty and all woman. Just the way I like em. 😘 I'd have to say mischievous is definitely in my nature lol.

quote name="mrwiggums" post="99102" timestamp="1401018221"]

Feisty and all woman. Just the way I like em. 😘 I'd have to say mischievous is

definitely in my nature lol.

Lol! Happy to see you doing your thing! GET your flirt on mister! You deserve it! #mrwiggumsmovinonwardandupward. Hehehehe

Lol thanks cat /default_wink.png and aleahy so you're mischievous huh? That can make things interesting around here 😈

Welcome new girl I've been slacking lately and rather distracted,quite pleasantly I might add, so I didn't know we had a new Newb.There's lots of info here and guess what? You have to do the reading! Don't be afraid to ask questions and if you search around enuff it's probably already been asked a few dozen times anyways. So I just wanted to give you a friendly hello and good luck finding what you're after. L8tr dave  

@ALEAHY78 HI THERE WHATS CRACK'N GIRL...SOO U LIKE FIESTY MY KIND OF FUN,AND IM READY 2 PLAY  /default_tongue.png

SO WHATS BROUGHT U HERE, U KNOW I WASENT BORN YESTERDAY BUT IM SURE I CAN GUESS

U WANNA PLAY THE ROCKSTAR SMOKE WEED/GET DRUNK AN DO THEM DBG DRUGS

COME ON GIRL PUT UR HANDS IN THE AIR AND LET @STARBOY TAKE YA THERE....

OKOK I KNOW IM JST A  BADBOYCOKEBOYBABY AN A LIL TIPPSY/TURNT UP /default_biggrin.png

WELL LUV U'LL B FINE& DONT 4GET

"HOLLA @ A REAL1 BABY /default_cool.png ~ SBB

P.S. I think weve found a new clam/lioness?

DONT B SCARED WE WONT BITE UNLESS U "LIKE"....... /default_wub.png MUCH LUV ~ STARBOY

Not sure which one is funnier haha
Hey guys sorry I've been MIA for a week or so. I'm most definitely not one to clam up or be shy LOL I'm happy to meet all you lovely people who welcomed me with open arms /default_smile.png today I'm taking that big leap for the first time! Kinda nervous but I've been on here for months upon months researching who to go with. I hope you all have an awesome week! Wish me luck!!! ;)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back