Show Some Love To The New Girl On The Block! ;)

Holy shit you're popular. I shoulda said I was a girl. Either way, good luck, take the plunge! It's good for moral!

Good luck with your plunge. And glad to hear you didn't clam up. When the clams stop talking we are in for trouble lol. Don't worry yk just create a new profile and be a girl next time, see how many hound dogs you get typing to ya lol.

Holy shit you're popular. I shoulda said I was a girl. Either way, good luck, take the plunge! It's good for moral!
haha, thanks guys!! Thought a few pages was actually not a lot! lol I wanted to let everyone know I TOOK THE PLUNGE! Perfect timing too. I got it with a 2 day turnaround from start to finish! Then, 3 days later I got a double ear infection :/ haven't been on much because of that. Yesterday was the first day I, hell what do I call it?..... opened and read my letter lol I was up ALL NIGHT and didn't get to bed until 7 am. Needless to say my house has never been cleaner! /default_wink.png shout out to L!!

I still gotta put up a profile pic. I don't like using fake ones never have. However, I understand that there needs to be a certain degree of anonymity, right? Now.... how the hell do I add my pic again? Lol

Good luck with your plunge. And glad to hear you didn't clam up. When the clams stop talking we are in for trouble lol. Don't worry yk just create a new profile

and be a girl next time, see how many hound dogs you get typing to ya lol.
@mrwiggums Lol well I wasn't clamming up. Between my broken toe and double ear infections, I'm a hot ass mess right now! Thanks for commenting and making me feel welcome everyone. It's because of everyone on this site and months (literally) of reading through forums that I worked up the courage to FINALLY do it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
johnnog said:
welcome new folks,your in a good community now the scam rats have left and been banned for good.

just read threads to see what you

need,ask a question if you can't find the answer,there will be good folk to help you along.

Know what its like first time you order,i didn't have a place like this years ago but got lucky and wasn't burnt,plenty of good vendors out there,some are fast and efficient,some a bit slower,just look at the threads and you'll see which ones i mean.

Welcome again,you're in good hands.
ty @johnnog everyone here is so welcoming! I wish I had found you guys a lot sooner! Better late than never, right? ;)

haha, thanks guys!! Thought a few pages was actually not a lot! lol I wanted to let everyone know I TOOK THE PLUNGE! Perfect timing too. I got it with a 2 day turnaround from start to finish! Then, 3 days later I got a double ear infection :/ haven't been on much because of that. Yesterday was the first day I, hell what do I call it?..... opened and read my letter lol I was up ALL NIGHT and didn't get to bed until 7 am. Needless to say my house has never been cleaner! /default_wink.png shout out to L!!
Atta girl /default_wink.png

Haha well I don't think you talk to much alea but maybe that's because I'm always jabbering on about something or other, ooh piece of candy. 😎 glad to hear someone likes my game although I am not spitting game I'm just being me. And I don't know who else it could be if it wasn't me. I was making caramel I'm innocent ðŸ˜

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back