Soldier's Gallery For Disabled Sigs

The Soldier would like to welcome our disabled sigs. Your bravery in navigating the forum with your disability shall be honored here with a Shattered display of past, present, and future sigs.

Here's one of our favorite furballs

showing us his true tastes

2z3ugw0.jpg

Allow me to give a shout-out to los futbols Americanas purpuras

If you're stealing my fuckin' Lincolns, those footballs BETER be BLUE

28993q9.jpg

In the end, it may be Soldier's certainty that he's infallible which will prove his downfall.

In the end, it may be Soldier's certainty that he's infallible which will prove his downfall.
My inherent lack of fear, taste, morals, and judgement are all investments in my downfall account. When you've packed 8 gallons of water for a two mile trip, do you worry about thirst? When you've procured your landing gear, do you worry about falling? Some people would, but, I'm ready to show everyone what my body looks like and how Jewy and I party!

bgaez8.jpg

My inherent lack of fear, taste, morals, and judgement are all investments in my downfall account. When you've packed 8 gallons of water for a two mile trip, do you worry about thirst? When you've procured your landing gear, do you worry about falling? Some people would, but, I'm ready to show everyone what my body looks like and how Jewy and I party!

bgaez8.jpg
Ain't she nice and thick fellas?! Who knew you could find so much meat on old, dusty decomposing bones?! You're one "dead sexy" bitch Soldier!

Ain't she nice and thick fellas?! Who knew you could find so much meat on old, dusty decomposing bones?! You're one "dead sexy" bitch Soldier!
You know how I stay so plump? I eat lot's of....ehm....Virginia ham

Here's a sign I made for my favorite Wookie

another personal favorite!

34xkqs1.jpg

I have a perfect record, 14-14 in receiving packages from, arrrrrr, I forget who

but Boo always had a hell of a bitch of a time getting just one on time

here's the source of my luck (not my best work)

24o56dc.jpg

If you're gonna draw, pastels and candlelight can be hit or miss

taking the picture by candlelight is even worse

here is one of my less popular sigs

6eka5j.jpg

I love it, Soldier. I love it :-)

Have no idea how you can create such amazing "signatures".

You obviously are a pro with animation and computers which could, if directed in the right direction, make you a lot of cash.

Marketing genius you are. No shit!

Keep your head up, and stay cool.

I'm with ya man, I'm with ya.

I love it, Soldier. I love it :-)

Have no idea how you can create such amazing "signatures".

You obviously are a pro with animation and computers which could, if directed in the right direction, make you a lot of cash.

Marketing genius you are. No shit!

Keep your head up, and stay cool.

I'm with ya man, I'm with ya.
I've been interested in graphics since the times where there was no windows and you had to type the lines and shapes you wanted in a code.

I did a lot using windows 95, it actually had better programs. I used it to make books to teach special kids to read.

I don't believe in buying birthday cards, of course, one made my dad very emotional, very rare.

The forum really inspired me. I love this place, so full of material. I can work off of a concept, I'll keep my eye out for somebody who has one.

Then this skill could turn into bigger orders!

Soldier, you'd better start charging for your unique signatures or else you'll cheapen the one you made me as a prize for winning the best lyric contest that nobody else participated in. I thought we discussed this, but you know my memory; maybe I'm just imagining things...

Soldier, you'd better start charging for your unique signatures or else you'll cheapen the one you made me as a prize for winning the best lyric contest that nobody else participated in. I

thought we discussed this, but you know my memory; maybe I'm just imagining things...
Don't get ur panties in a bunch. It was made before yours, and was only meant to be a wall decoration in the executive washroom.

Slammer has a simple yet intriguing sig that he's had the whole time.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back