Story behind your username

• Thread starter Thread starter polygraph
  • Start date Start date
P

polygraph

What is the story behind everyone's username?  Be careful not to give any identifying personal details for your safety.

I'll start. Many years ago, I was interviewed for a job I didn't particularly want.  The interview went on forever and the questions were way too personal and borderline inappropriate.  After the crappy Q&A, I was taken to a room and guess what was waiting for me?  Keep in mind this was not an LE job or anything that you would expect to take a POLYGRAPH test for.  I was so offput.

I knew at this point I wasn't going to take the job. Have you ever been on a bad date and purposely bombed it so they wouldn't ask you out again?  It was sort of like that.  I can't remember exactly what crazy questions I was asked, but I remember mentioning UFO abductions, my secret S&M double life, my habit of eating crayons, and my need for a better-paying job to support my addiction to personal massagers.

It was so funny.  The guy that did the test was kind of cute and blushing like crazy.  

Too funny. :0) 

MY UN: I've always had a thing for Ophelia (the crazy chick in Hamlet). There was a kerfuffle near the end of the play/story and she ended up in a tree (doing something or other); unfortunately, the branch broke and she fell in and drowned. (There was a discrepancy in whether or not it was suicide.) I sort of relate to her character.

Not that I've ever been locked up in the psyche ward or anything.

At all.

I swear...

Who's next? :)  

@polygraph So funny! Reminds me of the time I applied for a housekeeping job at this haggard old hotel. They said all applicants were required to pass a drug test. I was like :  Are you kidding? The only reason anyone would work here is to be able to take drugs all day and get paid. 

My username- I grew up on a farm (no kidding). All boys except me. All older than me. Everybody had to work...my job was to bring dad and grandpa thier beers:/ The "mens work" was a lot harder and funner, I thought.So I follow the boys all day, every day.Every year. Always in the way. Being a general pain in the ass.  Same thing every day " Leah! Go back to the house and play with your animals."  Or my favorite "Get the fuck out of here Brat!l" :) Finally, because I almost get killed by being in the way too many times, my oldest brother tells me I / cant tag along no more when they are working :( because I have girl germs. And it might be contagious. And dad would be real mad  if there was no boys to do the work. He was really sorry, you know.

I like this. 

Mine was more spontaneous.

I spend time in the Mexican section and used to have allergies to the skittles I so loved. Rendering me a scratching fool. I had a rash in my beard at the time of signing up 3 years ago so it just came to me. Luckily this has died down over those years..

So itchy it was...

Electro, as I love good electronic music. Nymph, as I like fantasy world's; like Neil Gaiman's Sandman series.

Blissopifree =it's Bliss to be opiate free...

Peace 

Bliss....

I'm a huge Seinfeld fan, and my favorite character is Jackie Chiles, the lawyer. 

tumblr_m5vqg7UdZU1qaz0qto1_1280.jpg

A little trivia: Actually Larry David based Jackie Chiles on OJ Simpson's murder-case trial lawyer, John Cochran - who was also kind of a nut.

Mine actually was given to me, sort of. A doc I saw once, a Brit, said I was one angry bird, and at the time, I was...at him. Caused me some major reaction issues and cost me a bunch of money. 

Mine is just a nickname given to me by my husband.  I am on the thin side so I guess he started calling me Chubette because I'm not overweight.  Who knows why or how he came up with it  :unsure: :P :rolleyes:

The story behind mine is simple. I've run out of ideas for user names. A lot of the ones I used to use or try to use are taken. So after having made several attempts at coming up with one I run out of ideas. So outofideas was born ?☺️?

I have a one-track mind...I picked the last name of the guy who invented one of my favorite exercises, The Zottman curl.  His first name was George, but I didn't want to take it that far out of respect.

Here's a safe link (no referral back to DBG) that demonstrates the exercise, it's a real killer, although  the guy demonstrating it in the beginning has terrible form. [http://preview.tinyurl.com/hdtxm8a]

My ex told me i had these sad, wide eyes. I've always been a bit clumsy like those panda-cubs you see in youtube videos and back then i was a bit on the pudgy side, so she used to call me her Jellopanda.

I'm DippityDoo cuz I'm old and squishy and am completely worthless when it comes to hair styling, just like the real product.  Also cuz the word is silly and fun and makes no sense whatsoever.

I have a good memory of a girl I was with at a Stone Temple Pilots concert....  They were playing Crackerman, she said some stuff, did some stuff....  Became one of my favorite songs!

I love everybody's posts!  Really interesting. My name isn't so interesting. Just a place referenced in a very old book.
Don't sell yourself short, Toboso,  interesting and unique....  Shows imagination and that's never a bad thing!?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back