Story behind your username

• Thread starter Thread starter polygraph
  • Start date Start date
Thanks @PTFC and @Crkrman!! I appreciate that. I'll give points to anyone who can figure out what book I referenced.

Mine is the person who saved my life, who now makes me think twice before doing something stupid , my son I love you always 

I made it easy for myself. I am from Humboldt and I am a Guy. Others perceive it as I am a humbled person. Which I am :) . Interesting to read all the different meanings behind the names. I am so used to them. 

Gee, maybe you can take a guess at why I used this one.

Actually, I lack much imagination when it comes to usernames. I have used the same one for a bazillion different sites, but I didn't want either of my straight-laced twin boys to know what I may be posting just in case I forget to erase my browser history. They may know I've been here, but they won't be able to log in without registering themselves. I can easily remember this name because I am definitely an old fart.

Question: Why does it say "offline" under everybody's name? I know I'm on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...     I am a Smoker, a Joker and a Midnite Toker so the rational choice was Toker.

Yes i know it's not exactly the most outstanding name, but take me as i am or don't

take me at all..     :)

Peace..

View attachment 1826

Great tread. Cool to see some of the reasons behind the usernames.

Mine is as it reads lol. I served four years active duty in the Army in the U.S. been out for about 5 years and have owned my own business since. I enjoyed my time of service but glad I'm out lol. I'm am where I'm at now because of my service time.

RedGypsy is my "rainbow name" (it's a hippie thing for those that don't know what that means).  I have red hair & live a nomadic (gypsy) lifestyle. I usually don't spent more than 2-3 years in the same state. Great topic by the way, it's been fun reading through it. 

@RedGypsy I love your story behind your name! Sounds like me during my youthful days, I used to follow the Grateful Dead around a lot back when Jerry Garcia was alive. My dad would have to call me every other year and beg me to come home because I was under his insurance until I was 26 and it took me 8 years to get my bachelor's degree but I always made it back in time up to the day school started. I like you already! I had pink hair most of the time. My son is grown up now but he has his favorite picture of me having him holding him with bright pink hair because when you're pregnant you're not supposed to die your hair. 

My name is IndicaCat on Pinterest Tumbler and Twitter i wasn't so original picking a name here I just googled cool names and picked Heavenlee which was so far from what I was at the time! A strung out heroin and crack addict. I'm sober 8 months except for a weekend of K in July so maybe it's a little bit more fitting but not really!

I love @Def_Starr he's been on here so long he started with Mr Cool Guy, so I don't feel as stupid anymore! Ps I love ya and miss you @Def_Starr been way too long since we chatted. Hope you're doing ok after the Hurricane. I should be down there now but I have to wait until things calm down in the south. So happy @aintnouse didn't lose anything either. My thoughts were with you southerners! Hope all is ok with you as well!

@Heavenlee sounds like we are kindred spirits!  I am a huge Dead fan too & have to so many concerts in so many states I don't even remember ( then again as they say, if you can remember… You didn't have enough fun 😝).  I went to one of the last 3 concerts before Jerry died. 😓

Congrats on kicking the H & C! I dabbled with crack about a decade ago for a few months, but then got pregnant with my daughter & that was the end of that, dropped all my recreational activities except tokin it.  Now I just stick to that and a few favorite types of candy.  It's nice to meet ya sister!

RG ❤️

Mine was a phrase used in the 90's arcade game Samurai Showdown. I'm not a hundred percent sure what it means but, it stuck in my head for some reason.

"Abbazabba, you my only friend." Its a line from the 90s stoner flick "Half baked."  I had a few friends at one time but now I am pretty much my only friend, the capitalizations are also my initials.

The far off sounds of trains at night have comforted and excited me since I was a child. Everywhere I’ve lived there has been the rhythmic sound of  nite trains. The promise of someone going somewhere in the night, with miles to go before the dawn. It gives me hope that there is consistency in life.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back