Synthetic Cannabinoids - References 2021

ChemicalMan

OPAL SPONSOR
Hi there everyone,
I guess many these days are looking for Synthetic Cannabinoids. Most of the Synthetic Cannabinoids sold in China these days are very weak (if any effect at all). I recently purchased 9 different types of Synthetic Cannabinoids from TGC-RC. I can say that the following are indeed active:
6cl-adb = white powder. fine effect.
4f-adb = pretty good effect. Yellow powder.
5f-adb-033 = white solid powder potent with good-strong effect.
bst-21 = white powder. potent with strong effect.

The others were completely inactive =
5F-ADB-021
5F-ADB-018
5F-MDA-19
MDA-19

Of course I do not take responsibility for anything. But this is the information I can give here to others. I also tried a number of other vendors and apart from TGC-RC no one sold me any active synth noids.

See the following thread as a platform to give your opinion on Synthetic Cannabinoids and their suppliers. Let's help each other instead of just spending money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks bro...so have u had recent luck with them ..I'm bout to order there benzos...but they have these suspect opiods

Aslo can u post dosages of them
I prefer not to give quantities at the moment. Do not want to endanger anyone. I suggest everyone start as low as possible and go up slowly. I may write as soon as I have more accurate information. Also, this is just what I got. It is impossible to know if things are changing. Their 4f-adb example is good, but it is completely different from what I ordered from a year ago.

Thanks bro...so have u had recent luck with them ..I'm bout to order there benzos...but they have these suspect opiods
I ordered a lot of opioids from them and I was always satisfied. As for the benzos, they are a bit expensive I would say. I used to order Rilmazafone from them but the product is no longer in stock. Since I need water soluble I ordered from them recently Pyrazolam and the product was good.

I ordered their new noid today (5cl-18). I will update as soon as I check it. Hope it's worth something.

Ok. I can say with certainty that the 5F-ADB-033 is a good one. Is about 40% of the strength of the old noids. BST-21 is more powerful. Maybe almost like the old noids.

I made an order now for their new synthetic noid "DOLLY-6http://www.tgc-rc.ru/dolly-6". Hope to receive soon and give an update about it.

Would u consider bst21 maybe like a 90% compared to old noids ? And I’m also intrested in dolly 6 got a message from them saying suppose to be more like older ones 

Would u consider bst21 maybe like a 90% compared to old noids ? And I’m also intrested in dolly 6 got a message from them saying suppose to be more like older ones 
Their support not always know what they are talking. I guess it's depend with who are you actually talking. Seems like they are several people giving support.

bst-21 I would say around 75%-85% of the old noids. But please do not take the words I write here as solid ground

Hello guys anyone already tried 6br?

Im about to make an order to try BST-21 and 5F-ADB-033 and they advise me to try it too but there is no review on it anywhere.

Hello guys anyone already tried 6br?

Im about to make an order to try BST-21 and 5F-ADB-033 and they advise me to try it too but there is no review on it anywhere.
6BR, BST21 AND 5FADB033 are not active for old consumers of old strong batches. For someone new, it could be okkay. Tolerance levels from old chinese products are very high, and new products are like a trash for all old members of this industry. I may be wrong but this is mine info. 

I got from them a 10f-adb sample. The product sent to me from Vietnam and not from China. Strangely. But hey... TOP QUALLITY!! Also dissolved super easily! Unfortunately, I can't see the product listed on their website for some reason.

6BR, BST21 AND 5FADB033 are not active for old consumers of old strong batches. For someone new, it could be okkay. Tolerance levels from old chinese products are very high, and new products are like a trash for all old members of this industry. I may be wrong but this is mine info. 
Can't agree. They are active. They are just not strong as the old Noids. That right...
I hope TGC are going to sell the 10f-adb on their website...

Ok. I can say with certainty that the 5F-ADB-033 is a good one. Is about 40% of the strength of the old noids. BST-21 is more powerful. Maybe almost like the old noids.

I made an order now for their new synthetic noid "DOLLY-6". Hope to receive soon and give an update about it.

Any news about dolly-6 ?

Thanks bro 

How was the 10fadb do you think that one is worth it since all the new stuff that has came out is like 40 % potency or less lol 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back