THE BEST DRUG SONGS - EVER!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Damien Rice's song "The Blower's Daughter," from his album O. The song was featured in the film "Closer." One of my favorite songs to listen to just as the

Euphoria

hits...

Last edited:
Well, it's really an anti-drug song, but one of my favorites. How can you dislike a video with dancing hypodermic needles?

Dandy Warhols - "Not If You Were The Last Junkie On Earth"

The Sounds of Science by The Beastie Boys

I don't think to many fans understood the true meaning of the song, only a few lyrics have obvious references to LSD:

Like Ben Franklin with a kite

gettiin' over with the key

This is one I was turned on to just the other day for the first time by “Midwestâ€

So ... I have to give her the props …
/default_wink.png

Devin The Dude - Reefer & Beer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh9ma0KokDI

Alittle dated but still timeless!

Alice in Chains-DIRT....One of the best concerts I've seen live!!! Brings back memories, dave...Haven't heard this album in years...Might have to dig it out of the archives!!

MAN SO MANY 2 CHOOSE FROM BUT SINCE MY TEENS GOTTA B "NIRVANA HEART SHAPED BOX" LUV'DDD NOD'N 2 THAT 1 BACK IN THE GRUNGE DAYS.... RIP KURT

AFTER THAT ANYTHING ALICE IN CHAINS ~ SBB

Sublime - Pool shark.. RIP Brad ='[ That shit was SOOO deep, truly..

also;badfish<33

johnnog said:
is it ?isn't it?

The Beatles-happiness is a warm gun.
By all means johnny I sleep with both my pieces everynight

johnnog said:
don't have the legal right to have guns here,so its a baseball bat,claw hammer and crowbar.

carefull with your pieces dave,do you really have them?
One is a flesh pistol and the other is real and I clean and oil both of them regularly  /default_smile.png lol

Johnnog, I'm not familiar with that HW song but I saw that band in the 70's at the Tower Theater in Upper Darby, PA. Lemmy!

@DiamondDave hahahahaha.....Dude my freaking gunny in boot camp taught me that! IN my best gunny voice"Now son there are 2 things u will oil day in & day night in my beautiful beloved corps....Now carry on!  /default_sleep.png  #ShitMyGunnySaid

Too lazy to see if this one was already covered but I figured I'd put the thread back to life.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back