THE BEST DRUG SONGS - EVER!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Seeing that Alice in Chains link, hearing 'nut shell' for the first time recently was a pretty good experience.

But for the topic, erm...skinny puppy. anything by skinny puppy.

and godflesh - mantra is pretty stoney.

I'll shut up before I write too much. but I think music is the best part of 'the zone'.

This has to be in the top 10 of Drug songs!

Same Godflesh, yeah, never got a chance to see them, but the guy's new project, jesu, is pretty good as well.

but yeah, such a heavy sound and that thumping drum machine, love it. don't bring me flowers from pure is one of my favourites

I still keep one around just for S&G! I still have a few cassettes that survived from being thrown in the back seat of the car that was littered with beer cans.

Not exactly a song but an Album

KLF CHILL OUT. The nights I used to chill back in bed a weed in my mouth dreaming away bliss...

a little diff but if your into reggae "ganja smuggling" by eek-a-mouse...actually anything by eek-a-mouse

R.I.P. Chinx Drugz aka Lional Pickens,1983-2015

Last edited by a moderator:
How about White Lines? Can't remember who sings it but that one always pumps me up. /default_smile.png

I don't listen to too much music anymore, but I guess some of my favorites are Hotel California (the Eagles), Led Zeppelin, AIC, Nirvana, Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan. Sound garden, Gorillaz (dare), and a few others I can't think of right now. These aren't necessarily best drug songs, I just think they are some of my favorites, whether I'm sober or not. 

All great songs...

I have a bootleg version of Sister Morphine by the Stones that gives me the chills to no end.  I think Igziabeher by Peter Tosh 

is pretty fantastic.   Anything by the Doors,Zeppelin and of course Pink Floyd!    Electric Ladyland by Jimi Hendrix is always great for

road trippin!

imo anything by the grateful dead and idk if anyone mentioned pink floyd comfortably numb? love that song

I think Pink Floyd "Echoes" is pretty incredible.....

I watched Pink Floyd "Live at Pompeii" the first time I Dosed......it was Mesmerizing.

I of course love all things Dead and the last time I saw them in 1995 they did a version "Day Between" that almost

brought tears to my eyes. 

Nobody's mentioned "My Drug Buddy" The Lemonheads, for me a classic drug tune!!!  Evan Dando was a crazy cat, but they had a couple good tune s....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back