The Big 80's

hooter1 said:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22089884/prescriptioncocktail.mp3

Go me! I did it! /default_smile.png

Yes good one indeed!

Last edited:
hooter1 said:
The very same band that sings this:

Just cant find prescriptioncocktail on YT. Hijacked a LONG time ago :-)

I edited it- I got it to work /default_smile.png

hooter1 said:
LOL all you needed was an updated codec haha, but seriously, if you find precriptioncocktail by Boink! that doesnt cut the end off................................. /default_wink.png

This is actually my profile song, in about me lol
I fixed it- its all good! for now...

Damn! 19 pages of posts in less than a week. You guys are blowin' up The Big 80's. I love it!

Damn! 19 pages of posts in less than a week. You guys are blowin' up The Big 80's. I love it!
You started the thread for it all to happen /default_smile.png You saw how crazy the shoutbox stuff was with leg warmers and aqua net hair spray...

So funny though- when I shouted to 99- every time I see your user name I want to break into song... and then it was like 80's comments everywhere! He deserved the song dedication! /default_smile.png

"Is that yoooouuuuu or just a brilliant disguise"

GO BRUCE!

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gEmJ-VWPDM4

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back