The Big 80's

Got it!!! No you most certainly are not....You are a great contributor....You have a lot on your plate right now..
I need another plate!!

Great contributor... More like great contributor of not contributing lately! I read posts, but that doesn't really count. Lol.

I need another plate!!

Great contributor... More like great contributor of not contributing lately! I read posts, but that doesn't really count. Lol.
hey fart whisper (A person whom others feel comfortable farting around.)! Just post! Slacker! We miss you!

Last edited:
BTW, if you don't like 80's music you enjoy Colonel Sanders fucking you in the ass with a partially eaten chicken leg.

Last edited:
BTW, if you don't like 80's music you enjoy Colonel Sanders fucking you in the ass with a partially eaten chicken leg.
Speaking of Colonel Sanders, you know what the similarity is between KFC and a female?

PUNCH LINE ALERT: The balance of this joke may be offensive to those with a sensitive to hyper-masculine jokes of a sexual nature. /default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this thread...had some good times with my Buddy LWD...she is freezing her lil booty off...just put hot pockets in your pants women!!! Works for me /default_smile.png

hooter1 said:
Hey old west coast people, remember dr demento? Here's a whole playlist. Jumpin jehosphat it's been forever!

People who weren't exposed to dr d wiki him before you get all pissed at me for the first song k? k.

">

WET DREAM!!!

"I threw a sandollar in the box for Jerry's squids."

Last edited by a moderator:
This stupid song is such a hoot!   I laugh every time I hear it. 

I couldn't get the screen to post, just the link.  Don't know why. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back