The Big 80's

Most people will tell you I am one of the most positive peeps on this board always trying to make peace and spread the love...it came back to me.We never kow when the lil bit of sunshine we share will make the difference! Thanks KK!

99 NOT ONLY MYSELF BUT A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE THING YOU ARE WONDERFUL...INCLUDING YOUR WIFE /default_smile.png

Last edited:
Most people will tell you I am one of the most positive peeps on this board always trying to make peace and spread the love...it came back to me.We never kow when the lil bit of sunshine we share will make the difference! Thanks KK!
i AM VERY HAPPY THAT i WAS ABLETO HELP.....

I would change/do anything...FUCK Meat Loaf...I would do anything for love and I WOULD DO THAT. Whatever it takes.
Had a premonition today, (No, I do not claim to be a fucking psychic) but, this popped into my mind along with a couple of other things. I was going to actually call you earlier but I didn't reckon you'd want to talk much, PLUS it's really none of my business, then I thought about a PM, but thought, what if I'm way off or just totally wrong, I'd kinda feel like an idiot, but the encoded messages keep coming.....The main thing that ran across my mind today is something very bad. Dude, now listen to an old geezer who has seen some very dark places, Checking IN is always better than checking out. I'm not gonna get all into this, but believe me, I have profiled ALL of your posts and comments. The key to this trick is deciphering.  Do not look for the words a person uses, but what the meaning behind any word means, and "I see you". I'm simply going to end this here, but my phone is open or my PM box is open, if you refrain because you are dealing with a situation then respect to you, BUT if you refrain because you feel like a pussy, then you are an idiot. EVERYBOD has had their heart ripped out of their bodies and force fed the remains. I know where you are, and you need to come back from that place just one notch, or two..............................

Last edited by a moderator:
Now something with corn:

Everything is okay in the end, if it's not okay, then it's not the end.

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow,
Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Hooter....I will PM you. I've never been at a lose for words /default_wink.png

Blasting this over speakers in "Crazy Camp"....good meds and good times...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Lur-SGl3uw8

lil bit of triva....my Football number in highschool was 99...fuck im old....

That's me mate!

on a side note I also think this is the theme song to a "Battered Women's Clinic" some place....i know...im going to hell for that one /default_smile.png

as I recall you and I have posted some of the most inappropriate shite on this site....other than some sexual creepyness from 1 member I wont mention we might be the worst....and to announce our "bromance" to the world...Im posting the song you sent me when we 1st met....still tears me up...still.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SnJ1XS3OKp0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=63qsTOZLSUg

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back