The Big 80's

trust me this was all my fault...I married heavenly creature....

Last edited:
trust me this was all my fault...I married heavenly creature....
Well Thing can always be worked out with alot of trying apologizing, Admitting you were wrong and building that trust back up........If there is a will there is a way....Try to start all over again as far as maybe a cup of coffee to talk or a dinner or something like that...just suggestions.... Feel for you you are a very intelligent man and you will be creative and think of something....Maybe even a picnic?

kk

PS If she is worth fighting for them damnit fight for your lovely wife.....

Last edited:
Well Thing can always be worked out with alot of trying apologizing, Admitting you were wrong and building that trust back up........If there is a will there is a way....Try to start all over again as far as maybe a cup of coffee to talk or a dinner or something like that...just suggestions.... Feel for you you are a very intelligent man and you will be creative and think of something....Maybe even a picnic?

kk
I would do anything...

I didn't cheat or anything like that. It was lying about pills...and money.

kk

PS If she is worth fighting for them damnit fight for your lovely wife.....
She is more than worth it....she is like babies cooing and God's tears with a very healthy dose of GORGEOUS.

Then show her that you are trying to change and do what it takes to get your wife back.......Start to build the trust up again...
I'm thinking about checking myself into rehab and never touching this stuff again. I would do that  for her...

She is more than worth it....she is like babies cooing and God's tears with a very healthy dose of GORGEOUS.
Then fight for her show her that you are working on your faults and be man enough to tell her that and appoligize......I know you can do it you seem like a great guy just had a rough patch...And now it is time to build from the bottom up again....

Last edited:
I would change/do anything...FUCK Meat Loaf...I would do anything for love and I WOULD DO THAT. Whatever it takes.

I'm thinking about checking myself into rehab and never touching this stuff again. I would do that  for her...
I would include her to show her that she means more than the pills....That is a fantastic idea....Always include her so she knows you are trying to do the right thing to change and make thing right for her....Hope my rambling on helps at all 99

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back