The Big 80's

Im watching it right now!!!! Mr Miyagi just beat up the high school kids that jumped Daniel /default_smile.png .

Yeah... lets hang out with a dead guy all weekend, pretend that he's alive.. nobody will notice he's starting to turn colors and getting a little smelly...

I know Ive posted this b4 but late  last night  i sent it to my wifes work email so she would have it 1st thing this morning when she got to work.....her reply "Beautiful! homo." true love!

Last edited:
a fist full'O Hydro and this shite is like holding God when He cries!!!

this is gospel music if you ask me....would have been good for jewys 2k thread.

player-bar-sizable-3602098a18a08b1b77e4342e088a6680.png

I don't give a shit what anybody says but I still feel like moon walking around the kitchen floor and snapin' my fingers everytime I hear this classic.

And you know, although we have not experienced the fame and fortune of this guy, I'm sure some of us can relate to the pains and deaths drug addiction has brought to our personal lives as well as our close friends and family members.

So whether he was a pedophile or not, I for one can relate to his ups and and downs in life and most recently the feeling that death was upon me.And no doubt, so can many of you.

Billy Jean

I don't give a shit what anybody says but I still feel like moon walking around the kitchen floor and snapin' my fingers everytime I hear this classic.

And you know, although we have not experienced the fame and fortune of this guy, I'm sure some of us can relate to the pains and deaths drug addiction has brought to our personal lives as well as our close friends and family members.

So whether he was a pedophile or not, I for one can relate to his ups and and downs in life and most recently the feeling that death was upon me.And no doubt, so can many of you.

Billy Jean
I posted this same video a few pages back- hell who knows how many pages now as there are a lot of pages!! Great song- glad you think so too!! 

Agreed on the moon walking and snappin' fingers- its got a great beat! 

Also agree on the ups and downs- happens to us all.. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back