The Big 80's

As promised to @longwaydown yesterday, and inspired by her love of leg warmers, here's today's official 80's Song of the Day, "Physical", by Olivia Newton-John. Enjoy the beefcake ladies!
Darn it, now I need to go and find some leg warmers to wear!!

MV5BMTg4OTY2OTA0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjcxNzIzMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR10,0,214,317_.jpg

The A-Team!

longwaydown - you will need to provide pics if you find some warmers /default_wink.png
LOL! Sure thing! I would be so happy to find leg warmers 80's style, but you know when you look online for them---> present year 2013- that's not quite the type that you find.... /default_smile.png

YOU ARE THE BEST longwatdown!!! /default_wub.png :wub: /default_wub.png

YOU ARE THE BEST longwatdown!!! /default_wub.png :wub: /default_wub.png
I was hoping that you would approve! Your user named inspired me to break into song every time, which caused me to shout about leg warmers and aqua net hair spray! Your tribute was well overdue! 

My user name is song inspired too, and I decided to be a little creative and went with a song from the 90's- so, sadly it does not belong in this thread!  But a great song nonetheless /default_smile.png

Sweet dreams are made of this

Who am I to disagree

I travel the world and the seven seas

Everybody's looking for something

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back