The Big 80's

1982: Poltergeist

“They’re hee-eere!†– Carol Anne Freeling

Sweet little Carol Anne Freeling (Heather O’Rourke) was the first in her family to sense the deranged poltergeist lurking about. Her innocently creepy observation is one we 80s kids will never forget:

80s_kid_awesome.jpg

1984: 16 Candles

“No more yanky my wanky. The donger need food.†– Long Duk Dong

Exchange student Long Duk Dong (Gedde Watanabe) delivers his classic line to Samantha’s wedding-going family after a night of drinking:

via @youtube

1985: Back to the Future

“If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles an hour, you're going to see some serious shit.†– Doc Brown

Doc Brown (Christopher Llyod) describes the time-traveling flux-capacitor fueled DeLorean’s capabilities to Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox):

see ya LWD im gonna go pass out...all this working shite is getting in my way...

1984: The Karate Kid

“Wax on, wax off.†– Mr. Miyagi

Daniel-san (Ralph Macchio) ended up a karate hero, of course, but his very first lesson from Mr. Miyagi (Pat Norita) involved washing and waxing his car:

via @youtube

This is also off, by just a bit, is it still okay to put it here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Ksrmbwr1s

I love this music

This is also off, by just a bit, is it still okay to put it here?

I love this music
Hi Ashlee! So glad that you found the 1980's- thanks for posting!

No worries! Your song is absolutely fine! I believe it was released in 1978- so that is close enough /default_smile.png

No 80's "violations" there! ;)

Love Phoebe Cates...This is an old movie but i like it /default_smile.png  It is the movie Shag.

Last edited:
hooter1 said:
Suh-weet, we're still doing the 80's gig, from a popular flick in the 80's, videobam, do your stuff ;-)  PS, the fellas might enjoy this a bit more, but ladies are always included <3

Sorry, forgot the Copyright Disclaimer:

Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use, tips the balance in favor of fair use. All copyrighted materials contained herein belong to their respective copyright holders, I do not claim ownership over any of these materials. I realize no profit, monetary or otherwise, from the exhibition of these videos.
I wanna marry her lips....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back