The Bucket List

I would like to go to Paris.  Would love to do the usual touristy things and take in the local cuisine.

I would like to take a 1 week tour of p u r d u e pharma where they make all the tabs by myself that is. Take a Mediterranean Cruise. Trip to California. Super bowl game, drive a Lamborghini, have anal sex with my wife, take a helicopter ride (not a mercy flight), take my wife to Europe........TBC

I would like to take a 1 week tour of p u r d u e pharma where they make all the tabs by myself that is. Take a Mediterranean Cruise. Trip to California. Super bowl game, drive a Lamborghini, have anal sex with my wife, take a helicopter ride (not a mercy flight), take my wife to Europe........TBC
HaHa One of you might be taking a mercy flight if you indulge in the idea before the heli flight. 

Ah yes probably so! It would be me with a shot wound
You should consider yourself lucky it that is the only wound you walk away with.

Where is one of the best places you have vacationed?  And to be clear, I am not talking about one of your wife's body parts. /default_huh.png

Man you are quite funny I'm liking it. So far Caribbean cruise was my favorite. What about you?

I have taken cruises all around the Caribbean.  I have never had a bad cruise either.  Meaning didn't hit any rocks or mass outbreak of the flu stuff.  We really like taking cruises and combined with the Caribbean ports of call.. How do you go wrong. 

I am pretty well traveled in the US and Mexico.  I would have to say one of my favs is the virgin islands.

California wine country was fun. I'd do that again for sure.

My family used to vacation to Jamaica once a quarter or so. I've stayed in villas, resorts (Half Moon) and some all inclusives (Swept Away). I prefer the villas. It's more personal and luxurious and relaxing.

As far as other non-warm weather places - I'd love to go to Italy and France. Already seen England, Germany, Switzerland and Austria. All fun but really want to see different places.

I also love Savannah (the most ghost ridden city of all) and Nashville.

Los Cabos was nice (I stayed on the calm side, not the party side) and would go back again. The Esperanza and Sheraton Hacienda del Mar are both really lovely.

Ok now we are getting somewhere.  MBSD, have you stayed in I guess they would be a villa the ones that are on poles over the water.  I have seen them randomly on tv and would love to do that.  I just never can figure out where one is or a good one at that.

Nah it's not like that. Here's an example: http://www.jamaicantreasures.com/prp051.php

That's the first one we ever stayed at.

I have not. But have been invited to one in the Dominican Republic. Hope to go soon. Wonder if they're spooky at night. I have a fear of the water if I can't see the bottom.

Take lots of catnip and a good pair of water wings /default_rolleyes.gif

Things I want to see:

Amsterdam

The Pryamids of Egypt

Another dimension

Deicide live in concert

My first ghost/orb/entity

The home of any major IOP

The smile on my girlfriend's face when I propose to her

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back