The Bucket List

i really wanna move to seattle and live there for a few years, ive always lived on the east coast and i know id love seattle and bein up north where its colder.

i really wanna move to seattle and live there for a few years, ive always lived on the east coast and i know id love seattle and bein up north where its colder.
I lived in Seattle for 8 years...It's a fun city, if you can get use to the endless rain!

-YB

I would like to see every country in the world at least once

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
this, we shared a dream bro /default_smile.png

And i want to meet asian girls in every asian country i will visit /default_smile.png

I would like to go to all 50 states...    Been to 42  .  The 8 more  Alaska Montana, Idaho, North and South Dakota, North and South Carolina (can't figure how I missed those...)    and Delaware. 

one day....

I'd like to buy a medium sized sailboat and live on it most of the year.  Maybe parachute as well . Parachuting won't cost a fortune, so it'll probably be that instead of a sailboat to live on. But a person can dream , and that's what I'd like. I've already traveled to many countries and many states so I'm pretty good where I am because of my beautiful daughter. I also wouldn't mind going to the pyramids in southern Mexico. My sister's friends from college went their and local Indians sold them magic mushrooms and they climbed on some ancient pyramids. That sound like it should be on the bucket list.

A bunch of things one that is at like the list of top 10 things to do is to go swimming on MDMA plus other recreational substances involved lol but mainly that and swimming baby!

I'm sure a lot of people can cross that off there bucket list, I used to have so many friends with pools but by the time I realized I should of tried it I kind of lost touch with most of them over the years lol. 

Been to many countries and done lots of stuff. But haven't been skydiving yet. That's next on my list. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back