The Bucket List

Hadn't thought of the Pyramids before.  That sounds like a great idea, however I think it would be hot as hell.  Your last one on the list is PRICELESS!!

Thanks! She's waiting, heck, my whole family is waiting for it. I have something special planned, just have a few wrinkles in my life that I have to iron out first before I take the plunge. There's one big thing I need to accomplish then I'm pretty much set.

Thanks! She's waiting, heck, my whole family is waiting for it. I have something special planned, just have a few wrinkles in my life that I have to iron out first before I take the plunge. There's one big thing I need to accomplish then I'm pretty much set.
Shattered Soldier,

Your list is quite exciting if only just to dream about.

But I found your response to J to be quite admirable.

While we can never iron ALL of the wrinkles that we earn in life, I find it both endearing and quite admirable that want for your girlfriend what is only of value if you can both rest peacefully at night.

The best of luck in life and love to you,

Beranda

That's awesome.  I too had to make my love wait, because I just would NOT start a marriage, until I straightened out some wreckage of the past.  That's admirable, IMO.  

That's awesome. I too had to make my love wait, because I just would NOT start a marriage, until I straightened out some wreckage of the past. That's admirable, IMO.
That means a lot coming from you Bluesman. I want her to say yes to the best of me, and be in the position to give her the best life possible. I'm not there right now and it's frustrating. I'll never be perfect, but I do have a specific list of standards that I made for myself that I must live up to before I propose.

First of all, I have to include everything on Pappys list! But:

I really want to see the pyramids..

And while im close, id hit up Jerusalem

I want to ski the swiss alps (luckily my back still allows for some)

And then on up to Amsterdam where maybe I could just stay forever.. I spent 3 days there once and it was such a tease.. I can hear Der Dampkring calling my name.

One more thing tho.. another sport I used to do all the time is Skydive.. theres nothing like being under a parachute at 5000 feet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

First of all, I have to include everything on Pappys list! But:

I really want to see the pyramids..

And while im close, id hit up Jerusalem

I want to ski the swiss alps (luckily my back still allows for some)

And then on up to Amsterdam where maybe I could just stay forever.. I spent 3 days there once and it was such a tease.. I can hear Der Dampkring calling my name.

One more thing tho.. another sport I used to do all the time is Skydive.. theres nothing like being under a parachute at 5000 feet

I almost put skydiving but I'm not 100% sure I would go through with it!! Sounds fun though!

Your a good man for that. Very respectful! She will be lucky to have you!

Sounds kinda exciting.  Hope you get the one big thing and wrinkles ironed out soon.  It's the best thing I ever did for sure.

I like the skydive idea, but as I have said before.... The only thing that falls out of the sky is bird shit and fools /default_smile.png   So now that skydiving is off the table for me, does anyone see a problem traveling in our current climate of wars, uprisings etc.. to go see the pyramids?  I don't want to end up loosing a kidney or hanging out in a whole with bars over my head.

Seals?  What the hell am I going to do with a couple of seals?  It's the darn desert pappy.  Maybe they can crack some clams open for me when I get hungry?

If I had enough money (maybe you can spot me some) I would love to go into space.  Now that would be a top notch valentines present.  I have done my share of negative G rollovers, but seeing the black space and quietness would be unremarkable.

Anyone ever been to Greece! It looks absolutely amazing. I would imagine quite pricey to make the trip. It definitely makes the list. Hopefully one day I can make it there!

Oh man, id love to get to greece...

I have been to the Lourve in Paris where they have loads of greek relics and egyptian. The statue of david is there, the mona lisa, you could literally spend several days there...

The rest of Paris I can do without..

My skydiving buddies think Im a fool for not skydiving! But when I became a father, and a little older, I decided to ease back on all the near death adrenaline rush kind of stuff...

But now you got me thinking about looking down on the Earth from space..

I would like to see every country in the world at least once

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back