The Jukebox

@CAHEpiphany I love it! I don't know why I can't take a screenshot it says security something.I wanted to take a screenshot of my private Spotify list I dedicated to you @PB&JellyBut dont worry I was barely on last few days dealing with problems  and depression. Life can get in the way sometimes. I realize that. I just wanted to let you know I missed you. I swear I use your playlist so much great music for working on a painting I am doing. Everytime I try to do any art I end up downtown with my daughter lately. Hopefully things will return to some kind of normalcy soon.

Love and miss you Hev

I will pm you @CAHEpiphany I am sorry I haven't checked in I have staying with my daughter we are going to get ice cream and walk around downtown.

I agree we must all be depressed right now. I had to be changed on my antidepressants and I am visiting friends back in Ohio. I need a break it has not been good here lately. Ill tell you in a pm. I hope you are getting better. I have been thinking of you and missed you so much.

Lots of love we will get through this! Hang in there

Hev  

I know I might catch shit love The Velvet Underground and Lou Reed but love this version.

Oh Sweet Nothing

Last edited by a moderator:

I went to school with these Guys I should have married Greg Dulli when I had the chance! Stupid heroin addiction!

Last edited by a moderator:
@CAHEpiphany my two favorite songs dedicated to you. I hope you didn't post but obviously Dramamine I think we bothrelsteto depression.

I am not sure I didn't look at my spotify list sorry if its a repeat love you Hev

@CAHEpiphany sorry life has taken me to unexpected changes but I will dm you finally some peace but still have to get to Ohio and see my dad before its too late! I just wanted you to know your always in my thoughts love you!

@Tara Iwill replace your song but I can relate Why Can't I Be You. Sorry I am on The Cure kick lately but will update as soon as I find the right song for you. Much love Hev 

To @PB&Jelly love this one! Shipping Off To Boston is so overplayed so did my second favorite.love ya Hev

PS on my spare time the more I get to know newer members I will have a song for everyone here! It keeps my mind off my problems listening to music and doing paintings and sculptures. I just started a mosaic with all the sea glass from the beaches I find in Florida! Ill show when I finish it.

To @Whoopiegoldburgg222 its a golden oldie but perfect for you love you!

@Tara I didnt think you knew The Cure but I have to find a better song.  I love your faves as well. Love and miss you sorry things have been crazy I will change it to something better to suit you! Love you and miss you!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back