The Jukebox

@PB&Jelly that was a beautiful video made me want to cry! Who is the artist?

@CAHEpiphany thank you I actually have all Pixies on my phone. But nice to hear Monkey Gone To Heaven. It reminds me when I was seeing RHCP  at some lovely Punk Bar that had fences to protect The Bands from flying objects. I asked some girl who was playing in the background. It was Debasser and she said duh its the Pixies! She made me feel so stupid! I love Frankie Black/Black Francis. Your music collection is all over the place which I love! Are you into J Mascis of Dinosaur Jr? I love Green Mind and Where You Been. Just curious but I am pretty sure you do 

Love to you both and Thank You! Heavenlee

@Heavenlee Kim deal era pixies is my jam... So unhinged! And I'm not the biggest dinosaur Jr fan but I never skip them when they pop up on a playlist ya know? Classics! J mascis recently(ish) collaborated with Band of Horses to make a catchy song, might as well listen and post it too!

And just to do a complete 180 after watching that video for the first time, a friend introduced me to a video by Carly Rae Jepsen... Yes the call me maybe girl... But the video gave me an appreciation for her... Not much into pop but this is good stuff! If skeptical, watch video. Trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:
10 hours ago, CAHEpiphany said:

This song gets stuck in my head every time I play sudoku

Classic!!!!! So this is back from my college days and the frats would start to scream "here come's my man" and Black Francis would play it but totally making fun of them the whole time and they didn't even realize it. Love it!!

@PB&Jelly dang what a relatable song to everyone! I had to go to song lyrics to read them not that I could not understand him. It was truly beautiful. I totally relate wanting to be someone else and not wanting to be where you are and generally just trying to fit in. Thank you I added to my new spotify account. Long story but I must have been an idiot my old proton account was compromised so I had to erase and reinstall apps. Pain in the ass!  But @PB&Jelly thank you truly beautiful song I think everyone here can relate to. Just fitting in and wanting people to like you. After being sick I have grown up a lot! I love myself now hated the person I was when I was using street drugs. I feel like I got a second chance at life being on a donor list sucks. Its weird you don't want someone to die to get an organ donor but you want to live as well. I am comfortable in my own skin now and it made me a kinder person and want to give back now. Thanks again. I recommend everyone listen we all can relate. Love ya Heavenlee

PS Who is your avatar pic of? Me and the husband argued for a half hour over it. I said John Snow GOT he says I am wrong, am I?

@CAHEpiphany whers your song of the day? I love Dinosaur Jr and was unaware he had a new band. Thanks love u too  

Last edited by a moderator:
@Heavenlee it's been a crazy day at work and everything has been getting me down. Tired of political BS and just 2020 in general, so I've been jamming to this song. It has not aged very well, and it shows, but I need some reminders that shit hasn't always been like this.

@CAHEpiphany I love summer I can see why you think its outdated if Issac Brock had a crystal ball he wouldn't like 2020. I still added it to my DBG list. It makes me want to dance dance dance! Or should I say Shake Shake Shake!

I agree with you about Kim Deal Era with The Pixies. I was living in Ohio when her sister Kelly was busted for Heroin through Fed Ex I was like WTF! There's heroin literally everywhere there. Thankfully those days are over. Sorry you had a bad day but now its Fun Time!

@PB&Jelly I could totally relate to your post about College days. Everyone had Death to The Pixies and you had to have a copy of Bob Marley Legend. Oh and we all fried our hair using every color of Manic Panic! Thank you both for the Artist Half Moon Run and Built To Spill I love them both. Love Call Me In The Afternoon listening now. Oh I am listening to Echo and watching a great documentary on Hunter S Thompson. I love Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas.

Thank you both for good new music for my DBG playlist!

@CAHEpiphany i love Yeah Yeah Yeahs ever since Maps then probably everyone else's fave Heads Will Rule. Where did you find this delightful treat this morning? Trying to find on spotify or Amazon Music. Got rid of Tidal 2 services are fine with me. Funny story look at next post my daughter sent me. Thank you where do I find?

Love ya bunches H  

@CAHEpiphany @Whoopiegoldburgg222

My daughter moved out and I found a note on his door saying I can't wait to play with Tina. So i get on the phone screaming you are cut off saying weeds okay giving him the lecture on drugs. He hated seeing me in thrones of addiction so I believer her its from this super gay guy my daughters gay not trying to be un pc! I am so pc illiterare I will just post the thread he sent me. This guy is funny a little gross be warned.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6kO33sItFURykNzAFSDplu?si=b9TBGAtnQoiCn5ALU28KeQ

Hey! Did that just happen right now? Is everything good? Your links are working at least for me, I freakin love Pearl Jam! they put out good music non stop @Heavenlee

Hey my dear brother love ya. Glad you like Pearl Jam because I play Vitalogy all the time. But luckily have cool playlist from @CAHEpiphany and others. You know how it says share video. Mine just gives links. I will give you a shout as soon as I help my husband find his wallet AGAIN!! ARGH!!!! Love you little bro me

Yah yall been dropping some seriously good hits in here lmao Im so basic I usually play most of my music off YouTube haha but I know it will give the video with the link im not sure how it works with Spotify. Sounds good! I'm just being super lazy today but I walked at the park earlier so I guess I have an excuse 😆. Love ya! @Heavenlee

Ill give you a shout soon still looking for that damn wallet. I bought those tags from amazon to put on his things but he never put them on. I wish I put one on living room remote still can't watch TV out there. How do you lose a remote???? PS @Whoopiegoldburgg222 is a family friend I knew in a place that I used to live.  I already new and told to make her own account.

Oh my you poor thing!! In the mean time you can download the app if you have samsung tv Im not sure what kind you got but I know I've had to use that before,  I've lost a remote for up to a year one time, but it was more of me being lazy and not looking for it haha but just hit me up whenever I'll be here! Don't wanna clog up the channel I can talk all day lmao @Heavenlee

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. J @ Just-IN-case: I hope you are all having a good day, I love this site. Can’t wait to add to the harm reduction. I’m not having the best day an old friend of 5 years( as far as friends go in this scene) is treating me has my address and hacked my pc which no longer works. He is threatening me again. Idk I asked him to speak to me like an adult. His answer is always to say one is on stims insinuating psychosis, or am barred out. When in reality he knows I take a once nightly dose that I have been Aston manual l
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: i'm going to post a pgp guide in the security section for anyone who wants to start using it. i already have an ios guide drafted out from a dm i sent the other day but i still have to type out the desktop/android guide.
  3. Bizz @ Bizz: Mindfulness 🧘 morning. 🧬
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: go figure tbh
  5. A @ AnnaSofia: Yeah @Deepnorth I was sucked in hard to folklore and evermore like who am I??? my friend who is a punk purist lifestyle with no knowledge or awareness of pop or indie music, was so curious he threw on the live folklore record she did and was like “this isn’t bad” which is like a verbal grammy coming from him. never heard him say that in my life about mainstream artists 😂
  6. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @AnnaSofia same same. I am an avid 70’s Floyd zeppelin so on but folklore should earn everyone respect if they truly listen and realize how involved she is in her music. Should out to “Beautifully Broken “ coming out from Jelly too!
  7. A @ AnnaSofia: Btw I’m a punk chick with dare I say… tremendous taste in music 😂 and knowledge out the ass and I even came around to Taylor during folklore. Admitting it to my friends and family was not easy. I saw the disappointment in their eyes. The confusion. Looking at their calendars to see if it was April Fool’s day… But I turned a few of them 🤣 have so much fun @Kerby87 you lucky B!!!
  8. A @ AnnaSofia: Right on @Deepnorth !! Taylor is a woman worthy of respect absolutely with immense influence. Undeniable. Like her or not.
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @RiftChems omg have fun :)
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: Ewww🤢🤢🤮🤮
  11. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @Kerby87 Taylor is a Queen . Don’t care who you are or what someone things. Anyone that can go through that many set changes and clothing, play guitar and remember the words to lyrics you wrote ….sweeeeew. That’s alot. Go vote!
  12. K @ Kerby87: Taylor swift tomorrow 😍
  13. A @ AnnaSofia: Oh thanks @timyboy i see my post now but I messed up where I posted the thread I was asking people to visit lol. Hope you’re well friend!
  14. T @ timyboy: @AnnaSofia I see your posts fine and yes I had posts deleted as well on vendor's thread if it wasn't a review.
  15. RiftChems @ RiftChems: eating mashed potatoes :)
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: wouldn't trust prices that low across the board personally
  17. Bizz @ Bizz: @xenxra not too cold! At least here I was out at 4:30am!
  18. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: @skitz_out at least I can see all your latest posts about ch3m7hug
  19. A @ AnnaSofia: Sorry it’s under Forum Rules on front page. I know shout box is supposed to be just for fun so I won’t make this a habit! Have a great weekend!
  20. A @ AnnaSofia: PSA: there’s a rules of the road thread that gave some good tips for navigating this place if you buy books and want to reduce your risk. Please read. I don’t know how to link stuff haha so go to “new posts” and look there.
Back