The Jukebox

@Sgbrbro

@boldmold i always felt it was a beautiful song about picking up the pieces of our fragile egos after being shattered by the mind blowing jams which usually proceeded it's playing.  More than a few times it has brought my racing mind back to ground level with jerry's reassuring tone

"take up your china doll, it's only fractured, just a little nervous from the fall" 
I am waiting for you to join in!

@CAHEpiphany Thank you my husband has billy elish on so glad I control it too!  I  don't why i Can't add him  you probably know my difficulty. But its hilarious here two people changing music. He is much older. And   definitely is showing it. Reminds me of dueling bangos!love you so much! H

@CAHEpiphany  thanks your help you are my lifesaver just to be sure is major hits gretal and hope do I have it right finally. Thank you somuch you are a definite asset to people like me. Thanks again you have been awesome and patient helping me

Much love Heavenlee

@CAHEpiphany sorry I couldn't react but you were so helpful to me i appreciate your help i love indies as well..I definitely would love hearing you sing along obnoxiously lol believe me it would'nt be worse than me! Love ya muchos H

Hey @CAHEpiphany I love the video with the cute dog. I found him easily today on Spotify. Listening to beginning now of best hits. I love Sequential Circuits and Butcher Baker Candle Stick Maker.  Thank you for always giving me new great music to listen to. Plus I don't look like a nerd when the kids visit! I'm a hip mom now because of you, lol!

Thanks again

Much love H 

@CAHEpiphany your my rock god! I love love love Arcade Fire! I saw album I thought it would be Headlights Look Like Diamonds. What a great jukebox song. Just please post as much as possible I love adding your music to my playlist. I had to go to Urgent Care today. Thought it was my liver just gas pains and Acid Reflux but I went with my daughter and her friend and they were so impressed with my new playlist I actually have under your name but feel bad now I didn't give you the props you deserve. Thanks as always love ya bunches H

I know everyone knows this song, but it's stuck in my head and I can't help but post it along with one of my favorite Bojack throwaway jokes.

https://youtu.be/rnO-MflYxCw

ou0emuetj5v41.jpg

@CAHEpiphany

I love Bojack I don't remember them playing Foster The People doing Pumped Up Kids. I definitely have can relate to Bojack addiction and depression but great you can laugh about it. I now have all the songs you posted on my special playlist @DBG lol! Thanks I can always count on you to start my day off great!

Much love H

Bojack is so relatable sometimes, it's painful. I love it though; great show. The depression and alcoholism breaks my heart, I feel it, and I'm so happy to have Todd help me through my (a)sexual identity.

I've had this song stuck in my head today, so hope you like this @Heavenlee  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
6 minutes ago, CAHEpiphany said:

Bojack is so relatable sometimes, it's painful. I love it though; great show. 

I've had this song stuck in my head today, so hope you like this @Heavenlee  :)

I love it Its so much easier to find when sober lol!i love the album so far. Listening to Desert Eagle now. How did I miss in 2004? Probably too many drugs! Thank you Buddha those days are long gone. You have given me the coolest playlist! Thank you

Much Love H 

@CAHEpiphany I had Ratatat on background and this song with dude saying damn damn it was so cool but went back and can't find. Do you have any clue what song  I am talking about. Thanks if you can help. Love ya H

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. J @ Just-IN-case: Its most painful as I considered him a friend, definitely saddens me. Its not the shipment being sent months late, some not sent or not right we shall say. Or the hacking and ruining my pc, causing me to have my unpaid for on credit pc just for school hacked and frozen, the lies damaging my credentials, but not so much that, I been here since DC days, more the results of loosing a very long negotiated internship be lost., and now is threatening me at my address. I wish he would just talk to me
  2. J @ Just-IN-case: I hope you are all having a good day, I love this site. Can’t wait to add to the harm reduction. I’m not having the best day an old friend of 5 years( as far as friends go in this scene) is treating me has my address and hacked my pc which no longer works. He is threatening me again. Idk I asked him to speak to me like an adult. His answer is always to say one is on stims insinuating psychosis, or am barred out. When in reality he knows I take a once nightly dose that I have been Aston manual l
  3. xenxra @ xenxra: i'm going to post a pgp guide in the security section for anyone who wants to start using it. i already have an ios guide drafted out from a dm i sent the other day but i still have to type out the desktop/android guide.
  4. Bizz @ Bizz: Mindfulness 🧘 morning. 🧬
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: go figure tbh
  6. A @ AnnaSofia: Yeah @Deepnorth I was sucked in hard to folklore and evermore like who am I??? my friend who is a punk purist lifestyle with no knowledge or awareness of pop or indie music, was so curious he threw on the live folklore record she did and was like “this isn’t bad” which is like a verbal grammy coming from him. never heard him say that in my life about mainstream artists 😂
  7. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @AnnaSofia same same. I am an avid 70’s Floyd zeppelin so on but folklore should earn everyone respect if they truly listen and realize how involved she is in her music. Should out to “Beautifully Broken “ coming out from Jelly too!
  8. A @ AnnaSofia: Btw I’m a punk chick with dare I say… tremendous taste in music 😂 and knowledge out the ass and I even came around to Taylor during folklore. Admitting it to my friends and family was not easy. I saw the disappointment in their eyes. The confusion. Looking at their calendars to see if it was April Fool’s day… But I turned a few of them 🤣 have so much fun @Kerby87 you lucky B!!!
  9. A @ AnnaSofia: Right on @Deepnorth !! Taylor is a woman worthy of respect absolutely with immense influence. Undeniable. Like her or not.
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @RiftChems omg have fun :)
  11. CnC5 @ CnC5: Ewww🤢🤢🤮🤮
  12. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @Kerby87 Taylor is a Queen . Don’t care who you are or what someone things. Anyone that can go through that many set changes and clothing, play guitar and remember the words to lyrics you wrote ….sweeeeew. That’s alot. Go vote!
  13. K @ Kerby87: Taylor swift tomorrow 😍
  14. A @ AnnaSofia: Oh thanks @timyboy i see my post now but I messed up where I posted the thread I was asking people to visit lol. Hope you’re well friend!
  15. T @ timyboy: @AnnaSofia I see your posts fine and yes I had posts deleted as well on vendor's thread if it wasn't a review.
  16. RiftChems @ RiftChems: eating mashed potatoes :)
  17. xenxra @ xenxra: wouldn't trust prices that low across the board personally
  18. Bizz @ Bizz: @xenxra not too cold! At least here I was out at 4:30am!
  19. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: @skitz_out at least I can see all your latest posts about ch3m7hug
  20. A @ AnnaSofia: Sorry it’s under Forum Rules on front page. I know shout box is supposed to be just for fun so I won’t make this a habit! Have a great weekend!
Back